This one is a shout out to the magnificent Rubik's Cube.
Approximate Time: 2 hours
- 1.5 inch cube from craft shop
- red, blue, orange, green, yellow, and no color for the back
- small felt tip marker
- strong magnet
- E6000 glue or hot glue gun
- Paint 5 of the six sides with your paints.
- Once dry, draw a 9 patch line in the color, as the original cube started out and ended up with.
- Hot glue or E6000 glue the magnet to the back.
- For the complaint form, paint your choice of color. Let dry.
- Write "complaint form" on the bottom, and cut some paper to fill in the clip.
- Hot glue or E6000 a larger magnet to the back, as it has to clear the clip on the back.
This will look good on the fridge, but can be a real conversation starter for the file cabinet at work, too.
By Sandi from Yorktown, VA