Buy Store Brand Dog Food

While I wish I could have afforded the top of the line for my dog, but I could not. We fed our Rottweiler a store brand dog food comparable to the major name brands. Now, Rotts eat a lot of food and we fed him no table scraps.

My baby lived to be 10 years old and then we had to put him down due to cancer. I can't blame the dog food, because prior to his death, he was never sick in his life. I raised him since he was six weeks old. The picture I uploaded was taken on the day that he passed away. Beautiful dog.

By Alison from Warren, MI

Alison, your story brought tears to my eyes because you are right. The dog food and the expensive ones too are made in china and they proved a few years ago they were poisoning our animals. Yes the stuff you buy at the vet too. I have lost 4 in 15 years to the same cancer and all were different breeds and different ages.

None lived past 10 years and all were with the cancerous tumors. Vets just say no cure. As a child we fed our dogs cornbread we made and scraps and never had worms or unhealthy dogs. Sorry about your loss as I am facing again the same thing with my Dobie. Tasha the first tumor came up 2 months ago and she is 10 or 11 yrs old.

Pets Dogs AdviceOctober 27, 2011
📓
🎂
🌻