Frigidaire Ice Maker Not Getting Power

I have a Frigidaire ice maker model #M1 SA8868 . It is getting no power on main black wire where should I look? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

By joeroo from Holiday, FL

Have you tried the Repair Clinic? I seem to remember I was able to find information off their website for my Whirlpool.

www.repairclinic.com/.../RepairHelp.aspx

The schematic for the unit is probably in a package in the back or bottom of the fridge. If you are relatively handy, you can follow it to end your problem. Of course you should be sure the connections are tight. It may be just that simple.

I installed my icemaker myself and aside from locating the wiring harness, it all came together perfectly. Frigidaire was a little less than helpful in procuring the harness, but I managed to find it on ebay.

The unit is working fine and yours probably will too. Recheck the installation. Good luck.