Use Layered Biscuits to Make Mini Pizzas

I recently started using the layered biscuits to make mini pizzas. It's better not to use the off brands. These are great to include the kids in making and are really quick and simple with just 4 steps.

1. Pull biscuits apart by the layers where ever is easy or at your desired thickness.

2. Put them in a pan and toast them.

3. Top your way, but remember they'll only cook for a couple more minutes.

4. Back to the oven to melt the cheese and voila, you have perfect mini pizzas.

To maximize quickness, I use a toaster oven on the broiler setting and turn the crusts when I am toasting. I don't really consider this a recipe, because who hasn't made biscuit pizzas, just a tip to use the layers instead. I hope that it can help make your snack time or quick lunch even quicker.

By Kim B from St. Elmo, IL