Cleaning a White Coach Purse

How do I clean the outside of my Coach purse? It is off white and showing dirt quickly.

By Juwu

I don't know about coach but Dooney and Burke has a lifetime warranty, and if anything breaks (or fades...I think) can be returned and exchanged for new (as long as they are still making that particular purse). Not sure if this helps, but check out the warranty if you have one.

Coach used to have a lifetime warranty and fix or replace anything for free. This is partly why I chose to own so many of their bags. A couple of years ago they did away with this and have a one year warranty. After a year you can still take a bag to a Coach store to be "evaluated" and if it can be fixed it will for a fee. They will not clean bags.

If it is a vinyl or leather purse, try some Dow Scrubbing Bubbles bathroom cleaner. I have used it on vinyl shoes and handbags, and it works great. If it is a fabric purse, I would take it to a reputable dry cleaner to get it cleaned.

Then I would spray it with Scotchguard to protect it. You could probably just use a damp soapy cloth from then on to spot clean it. Hope this helps.

Home and Garden Cleaning AdviceAugust 21, 2011
🌻
📓
🎂