Boxer Mix Photos

Some of the best family pets are mixed breed dogs. This guide contains Boxer mix photos.

April 29, 2008 Flag

Does my dog look like a Pit Bull?

Shaheem from Syracuse, NY

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

First off your dog looks amazing! It could possibly be a Boxer Bullmastiff mix or Boxweiler (Boxer / Rottweiler mix) since your dog looks large but a Rhodesian Ridgeback/ boxer mix would be large too. It is very possible your dog could be mixed with multiple other breeds too like a Pitbull.

September 20, 2009 Flag

I am looking for any info on Shepherd Boxer mixed dogs.

mny81 from Rockford, IL

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

AW it's so cute. I have a boxer/ shepherd myself, whose name is Samson. His face looks like a shepherd and his body is most like a boxer, First off let me tell you they are extremely intelligent. Don't underestimate them just because they're "Mixed". Second they need a lot of exercise. Mine is only about 4 months old and he can already run faster than me. Also since they like to be active they eat more than usual.Third if the puppy has long ears you might need to clean them. Use a damp cotton ball. Fourth puppies really like to chew, since their cutting teeth, rawhide bones are really good for their dental health, and they have extremely sharp teeth, so watch out for your hands they could nip you and not even mean or realize it. Fifth they have sharp nails; they'll need to be clipped. Sixth they need regular trips to the vet, as all dogs do. They are protective and territorial so the visits to the vet should be good for them.

And obviously, love.

September 11, 2008 Flag

I would love to know what breed my dog might be. The shelter said she was just a Lab, but I think she's mixed. Just curious really.

Heather from Bradenton, FL

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

The speckle on the front legs looks like Australian Cattle Dog/Red Heeler. Thanks for the really clear photo!

May 17, 2008 Flag

What breed does my dog look like she has in her? Looks like Boxer mix, but not too sure.

Meghan from LA

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Wow, I almost fell off my chair when I saw this pic. Look at my dog, Sadie, below. I am trying to figure out what breed she is also. NO idea. She could at least be a sister to your dog. She's standing at attention because we are at the dog park and Daddy is going to throw the ball for her. hee hee

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photographs. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

February 20, 2011 Flag

Tyson is a three year old rescue dog. His original owners tried to train him to fight, but he refused. They let their other, much bigger dogs attack Tyson, and they left him for dead. He was rescued by Animal Control, who then fostered him out to be nursed back to health. We adopted him from his foster family.

We had him for about 3 months, when our landlord decided to change the pet policy for the house we were living in. We went from being able to have any pet we wanted, to having to pay a $250 deposit for a dog we already had as well as $75 extra on our rent each month. We just couldn't afford it. We ended up giving Tyson to a family we knew would take care of him.

Fast forward an entire year. We had moved to a different house, pets were allowed with no fees. I was looking on Craigslist one day and happened to come across MY Tyson! The family we gave him to was moving and couldn't take him with. Instead of contacting me first, they put him on Craigslist. I called immediately and got my baby boy back!

We've had him back for about 9 months now, we are all so happy :) Tyson loves to chase birds, play fetch, and tug-of-war. He's a big dog, with that "guard-dog" look, but he's such a softie. He will lick you to death. Anyone that comes to the door, he is right there to greet them with a smile and a friendly lick. Tyson thinks he's a lap dog, too. His favorite place to sleep is curled up on the couch with his head in my lap.

By Kelsey

Tyson on black background.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Read 9 Comments

November 6, 2007 Flag

Bosswell is 2 months old. He is a boxer and Australian Shepherd. I got him from a friend. He likes to play with his toys. He is the coolest dog alive and my friend.

By Teri from Ketchikan, AK

Black and white puppy.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Read 31 Comments

March 21, 2011 Flag

Jaxs is a 1 1/2 year old Shepherd and boxer mix. Jaxs was homeless. A friend found him when he was a baby, all alone on the road. Jaxs loves to run and play in the yard with his newly acquired brother.

Jaxs also loves to float in the pool on a noodle. He gets his front paw on his noodle all by himself, but needs help with the back noodle. He also needs help with the sunglasses. Jaxs will stay in the pool and float for a long time. He is such a adorable loving boy.

By Sandra

Jaxs in pool.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Read 4 Comments

October 22, 2009 Flag

Barkley is 10 years old and a Pointer/Lab mix and Petey is 10 weeks old and a Boxer mix. Barkley was adopted from the San Diego County Animal Shelter. Petey was a gift from my best friend in PA.

They like to swim at the beach! This was Petey's first visit to our local Dog Beach in Ocean Beach/ San Diego. Barkley is an avid swimmer and decided that little Petey needed some help getting back to shore, so he swam over to him, grabbed his leash and literally towed him in to shore. He kept on pulling until Petey was all the way up on the dry sand! It was stunning and hilarious to watch.

He wasn't taught to do it, he just loves to tug and pull on anything with a rope, (including my son on his boogie board when he was 10 years old.) Now Petey has a friend for life when he goes swimming!

By DNapolitan from San Diego, CA

Barkley and Petey

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Read 3 Comments

September 3, 2015 Flag

I rescued Sam in 2014. Sam loves to ride in the golf cart when I'm hosting at the state park. He clears the sites of squirrels so I can clean. He loves to kayak and hike and will run next to me when I mountain bike. I couldn't ask for a better dog.

Sam (Boxer Pug Mix)

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

August 31, 2010 Flag

Grapping mom's nose.

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

After getting my compact camera I was sort of fascinated with all the different picture modes and had decided to experiment with some evening shots. Ginger was standing on the picnic table and I walked up to her and told her to grab my nose.

April 13, 2010 Flag

Teen with dog and puppy.

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

Petey was a gift to me from my friend in PA back in August. My niece fell in love with him, and when Petey's mom had another litter a few months ago, I arranged to give her one as a gift. They are the best of pals.

August 2, 2010 Flag

Pete is a 2 year old Boxer/Walker. Some people were giving away puppies out of the back of a pickup truck at a local store and that's where I found Pete.

Pete in the garden with rubeckia and dasies in foreground.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

August 22, 2016 Flag

Unleashed pet rescue, August 4, 2016. She likes to play, play, and play some more.

Evie (Boxer Mix)

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

January 22, 2013 Flag

Willow was a Christmas gift to my children. We wrapped her up in an old Pepsi box and the kids thought it was soda!

Willow with her binky.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

September 10, 2010 Flag

Mason is a 3 year old Boxadore (Boxer/Lab mix). We adopted Mason from a rescue last October. His previous owner suddenly had to move into a nursing home. Mason loves to run, play tug-of-war and fetch with his favorite toy, and be as close to us as physically possible.

Mason at the beach with sunset behind him.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

July 27, 2015 Flag

My family and some friends got these pups when they were about 6 weeks old (in Oct 2014) from a family hit hard by poverty. The momma passed shortly after giving birth to a full litter. We promised ourselves and Max that from that day on he would always have a loving and nurturing family.

light brown Pit with white on neck and chest

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

December 11, 2009 Flag

Duke is a 10 month old Boxer/Hound mix. We got him from a guy my husband worked with. He loves to play with his buddy Eddie our other dog.

Tan dog with Lab like ears.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

September 30, 2011 Flag

While changing the batteries in my camera I noticed my husband trying to get our Ginger to howl. Ginger howls when she's happy and it seemed like they were having a very private conversation.

Man and Dog Singing Together

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

April 17, 2011 Flag

Davey is 13 weeks old. He is a German Shepherd/Boxer mix. We got him at a pet store, March 1, 2011. He likes to chase my 4 year old.

White puppy.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

January 26, 2016 Flag

In March of 2015, I heard of a dog in a bad situation that needed a new home. It didn't matter what kind or age or what, it only mattered that she needed me as much as I needed her.

Bailey (Boxer Mix)

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

March 2, 2010 Flag

Browning is a 4 year old Boxer/Hound. We got him as a 6 week old puppy from a rescue shelter, 4 years ago. Browning loves to track scents of anyone or anything, people or animals.

Browning sitting on sandstone ledge in front of pictographs.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

March 10, 2011 Flag

Rocco is 10 years old. He is a Labrador/Boxer mix. My ex-husband had adopted him from the pound when he was 3 months old. I met Rocco when he was 8 months old. It was love at first sight.

Closeup of Rocco.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

January 28, 2010 Flag

Mandi is 11 years old this year (2010). She is a Basenji and Boxer mix. I adopted her from a rescue in 2003. She love to go for walks, long ones at the beach! Mandi is a very loving girl, she is so kind and quiet!

Mandi with feet up on an ottoman with an open book.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

January 6, 2011 Flag

This is Jax's first birthday photo. A friend gave him to me. He likes to chew up everything that is not his. He particularly loves to play fetch and swim in the pool. He loves to chase lizards or anything else.

Jax wearing a birthday hat.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

April 9, 2015 Flag

I signed up to foster the puppy after the mom and dad were found wandering on the highway.

taupe and white puppy

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

January 20, 2011 Flag

Rusty Girl is a 5 year old Boxer/German Shepherd mix. I rescued her from the pound. She had been abandoned, and had health problems resulting in surgery. By that time, she was in my heart and cost meant nothing.

Rusty at fridge water dispenser.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Load More
Photos Pets DogsNovember 1, 2013
Chex Mix
Homemade Chex Mix Recipes
Bowl of salsa with ingredients in background.
Dry Salsa Mix Recipes
A bottle of homemade salad dressing.
Making Italian Salad Dressing Mix
Photo of two boxers (dogs).
Boxer Breed Information and Photos
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 20, 2017 at 5:08:39 PM on 10.0.0.77 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.