Boxer Mix Photos

Some of the best family pets are mixed breed dogs. This guide contains Boxer mix photos.

Boxer Mix
Filter Sort

Bosswell (Boxer/Australian Shepherd)

Bosswell is 2 months old. He is a boxer and Australian Shepherd. I got him from a friend. He likes to play with his toys. He is the coolest dog alive and my friend.

By Teri from Ketchikan, AK

Black and white puppy.

CommentWas this helpful? Yes

Barkley (Pointer, Lab) and Petey (Boxer Mix)

By Donna Napolitan 11

Barkley is 10 years old and a Pointer/Lab mix and Petey is 10 weeks old and a Boxer mix. Barkley was adopted from the San Diego County Animal Shelter. Petey was a gift from my best friend in PA. Petey (Boxer Mix) Petey (Boxer Mix)

They like to swim at the beach! This was Petey's first visit to our local Dog Beach in Ocean Beach/ San Diego. Barkley is an avid swimmer and decided that little Petey needed some help getting back to shore, so he swam over to him, grabbed his leash and literally towed him in to shore. He kept on pulling until Petey was all the way up on the dry sand! It was stunning and hilarious to watch.

He wasn't taught to do it, he just loves to tug and pull on anything with a rope, (including my son on his boogie board when he was 10 years old.) Now Petey has a friend for life when he goes swimming!

By DNapolitan from San Diego, CA

Barkley and Petey

CommentWas this helpful? Yes

Petey And Marla (Boxer Mix)

By Donna Napolitan 11

This is Petey and Marla. Petey is 9 months old and Marla is 10 weeks old. They are Boxer, English Bull dog, and Shepherd mix. Petey was a gift to me from my friend in PA back in August. My niece fell in love with him, and when Petey's mom had another litter a few months ago, I arranged to give her one as a gift.

They are the best of pals. You can see that they look very much alike. Pete can be a bit of a brute, but Marla doesn't let him get away with too much either. We are so curious to see what she looks like when she is Petey's age. Whenever my niece has them out and about, they sure stop traffic. What a blessing they are in our lives.

This is a photo of my son with them in our back yard last week. These two wrestle non-stop, but I'd have to say eating is their favorite pastime. There's nothing more endearing than seeing these two snuggle up together on their dog bed and take a nap. They fight just like any brother and sister, but at the end of the day, they are perfect pals.

By D. Napolitan from San Diego, CA

Teen with dog and puppy.

CommentWas this helpful? Yes

Duke (Boxer Hound Mix)

By melissa stone 5 15

Duke is a 10 month old Boxer/Hound mix. We got him from a guy my husband worked with. He loves to play with his buddy Eddie our other dog.

He is a very good and gentle dog. He lets our little dog eat first when they are fed. He potty trained in three days. He is a very smart dog he sits, shakes hands, will get in his cage when told to. He thinks he is a lap dog, there is nothing like an 80lb. dog climbing in your lap.

By Missy from NC

Tan dog with Lab like ears.

CommentWas this helpful? Yes

Sam (Boxer Pug Mix)

By Judy E. 1

Sam (Boxer Pug Mix)

Your Pet's Age
3

Your Pet's Breed
Boxer Pug mix

How and when did you get your pet?
I rescued Sam in 2014.

What does your pet like to do for fun?
Sam loves to ride in the golf cart when I'm hosting at the state park. He clears the sites of squirrels so I can clean. He loves to kayak and hike and will run next to me when I mountain bike. I couldn't ask for a better dog.

Do you have anything else to share about your pet?
Sam is bilingual. He understands Spanish and English. He will shake your hand, fetch his leash, and he complains in his doggy screech when he's in the cart and it won't start. It almost sounds like he's using words to complain for me to get moving so we can chase squirrels. Also, he hates squirrels.

Sam (Boxer Pug Mix)

CommentWas this helpful? Yes

Ginger (Boxer/Border Terrier Mix)

Ginger is a 6 year old Boxer, Border Terrier mix. Ginger was a foster dog that we adopted when she was 2 years old. She likes to sit by the front window, chase squirrels and I also made up a game called Pinchy Bug that I play with her. Ginger is as sweet as can be and she makes wonderful expressions with her face.

By CaroleeRose from Madison, AL

Ginger with her head on a blanket.

CommentWas this helpful? Yes

Joey (Boxer/Beagle)

By Michelle 3

Joey is 7 years old. We were told when we adopted him that he was a Boxer/Beagle mix, but he kind of looks like an oversized Puggle! We adopted him from anti-cruelty in 2002.

He likes to chew bones, play with Bambi, Milo, and Leroy, chase squirrels, dig holes in the back yard, and beg for food being cooked on the barbeque! Joey is a comedian and is very sweet and gentle! He is the best pet!

By missymls from Chicago, IL

Closeup of tan dog.

CommentWas this helpful? Yes

Max at 20 Months (Boxer Mix)

By carrie 1

Max is a 20 month old boxer. I got him on September 30, 2008.

He likes to play ball, run, be outside. Loves to play with Ginger, Ebony, and go for a walk.

Max (Boxer)

CommentWas this helpful? Yes

Harley - Great Dane/Boxer

By Peggy 63 173

Harley is 4 years old and is a Great Dane/Boxer mix. He is my sister and brother-in-laws baby.

He likes to chase ducks and birds. Harley is so big and spoiled he thinks he's human.

By Peggy from Cortland, OH

Harley on couch.

CommentWas this helpful? Yes

Tyson (American Bulldog/Boxer Mix)

Tyson is a three year old rescue dog. His original owners tried to train him to fight, but he refused. They let their other, much bigger dogs attack Tyson, and they left him for dead. He was rescued by Animal Control, who then fostered him out to be nursed back to health.

Tyson on black background.

CommentWas this helpful? Yes

Jaxs (Shepard and Boxer Mix)

By Sandra 14 8

Jaxs is a 1 1/2 year-old Shepherd and Boxer mix. Jaxs was homeless. A friend found him when he was a baby, all alone on the road. Jaxs loves to run and play in the yard with his newly acquired brother.

Jaxs in pool.

CommentWas this helpful? Yes

Ginger (Boxer/Border Terrier)

By CaroleeRose 58 118

After getting my compact camera I was sort of fascinated with all the different picture modes and had decided to experiment with some evening shots. Ginger was standing on the picnic table and I walked up to her and told her to grab my nose.

Grapping mom's nose.

CommentWas this helpful? Yes

Pete (Boxer/Walker Mix)

By sunflowerlover 2

Pete is a 2 year old Boxer/Walker. Some people were giving away puppies out of the back of a pickup truck at a local store and that's where I found Pete.

Pete in the garden with rubeckia and dasies in foreground.

CommentWas this helpful? Yes

Question: What Breed Is My Dog? (Boxer Mix?)

By shaheem 2 1

Brown dog with black muzzle.Does my dog look like a Pit Bull?

Shaheem from Syracuse, NY

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Victoria P. 1 Flag

This is Cinnamon she is two and a half and a boxer mix we believe that she is mixed with Rhodesian ridgeback.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Davey (German Shepherd - Boxer)

By Chris 1

Davey is 13 weeks old. He is a German Shepherd/Boxer mix. We got him at a pet store, March 1, 2011. He likes to chase my 4 year old.

White puppy.

CommentWas this helpful? Yes

Rusty Girl (Boxer/German Shepherd)

By Kathy 27 25

Rusty Girl is a 5 year old Boxer/German Shepherd mix. I rescued her from the pound. She had been abandoned, and had health problems resulting in surgery. By that time, she was in my heart and cost meant nothing.

Rusty at fridge water dispenser.

CommentWas this helpful? Yes

Mason (Boxer/Lab Mix)

By Stephanie 155 243

Mason is a 3 year old Boxadore (Boxer/Lab mix). We adopted Mason from a rescue last October. His previous owner suddenly had to move into a nursing home. Mason loves to run, play tug-of-war and fetch with his favorite toy, and be as close to us as physically possible.

Mason at the beach with sunset behind him.

CommentWas this helpful? Yes

Ginger In Harmony (Boxer/Border Terrier)

By CaroleeRose 58 118

While changing the batteries in my camera I noticed my husband trying to get our Ginger to howl. Ginger howls when she's happy and it seemed like they were having a very private conversation.

Man and Dog Singing Together

CommentWas this helpful? Yes

Browning (Boxer/Hound)

By ALAN 1 1

Browning is a 4 year old Boxer/Hound. We got him as a 6 week old puppy from a rescue shelter, 4 years ago. Browning loves to track scents of anyone or anything, people or animals.

Browning sitting on sandstone ledge in front of pictographs.

CommentWas this helpful? Yes

Question: What Breed Is My Dog? (Boxer Mix)

By heather 1

Yellow and white dog.I would love to know what breed my dog might be. The shelter said she was just a Lab, but I think she's mixed. Just curious really.

Heather from Bradenton, FL

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By guest (Guest Post) Flag

Looks like Boxer/Coon hound, looks exactly like my dog.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: What Breed Is My Dog? (Boxer/Lab Mix)

By Meghan 4 4

Brown dog with pink cast on front right leg.What breed does my dog look like she has in her? Looks like Boxer mix, but not too sure.

Meghan from LA

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Ellie Miler . 1 Flag

My puppy looks just like your dog. We thought that he could be a Golden Shepherd (Golden Retriever/German Shepherd mix). However, what I am seeing on the web is that he would then have a head of a Shepherd and the body would be more like a retriever and I can not find a pic of a Golden Shepherd that has the black in the tail, along the spine and in the face.

Sorry I don't have an answer for you, but I am hoping you have found an answer (or when you do) that you could be so kind as to share it with me. (julie AT isscare.com)

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Rocco (Labrador/Boxer)

By Denise 1

Rocco is 10 years old. He is a Labrador/Boxer mix. My ex-husband had adopted him from the pound when he was 3 months old. I met Rocco when he was 8 months old. It was love at first sight.

Closeup of Rocco.

CommentWas this helpful? Yes

Willow Rose (Boxer Mix)

By Ree G. 4 1

Willow was a Christmas gift to my children. We wrapped her up in an old Pepsi box and the kids thought it was soda!

Willow with her binky.

CommentWas this helpful? Yes

Jax (Shepherd - Boxer Mix)

By Sandra 14 8

This is Jax's first birthday photo. A friend gave him to me. He likes to chew up everything that is not his. He particularly loves to play fetch and swim in the pool. He loves to chase lizards or anything else.

Jax wearing a birthday hat.

CommentWas this helpful? Yes

Mandi (Basenji/Boxer Mix)

By virginia 2

Mandi is 11 years old this year (2010). She is a Basenji and Boxer mix. I adopted her from a rescue in 2003. She love to go for walks, long ones at the beach! Mandi is a very loving girl, she is so kind and quiet!

Mandi with feet up on an ottoman with an open book.

CommentWas this helpful? Yes

Max (Bull Boxer)

By Mommyof2 2 1

My family and some friends got these pups when they were about 6 weeks old (in Oct 2014) from a family hit hard by poverty. The momma passed shortly after giving birth to a full litter. We promised ourselves and Max that from that day on he would always have a loving and nurturing family.

light brown Pit with white on neck and chest

CommentWas this helpful? Yes

Kodah (Boxer/Pit and Husky/Lab Mix)

By hunter neal 4

I signed up to foster the puppy after the mom and dad were found wandering on the highway.

taupe and white puppy

CommentWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Information on Shepherd Boxer Mix

By mike 1 1

Light brown and white puppy.I am looking for any info on Shepherd Boxer mixed dogs.

mny81 from Rockford, IL

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Helen Elizabeth Jordan 1 Flag

AW it's so cute. I have a boxer/ shepherd myself, whose name is Samson. His face looks like a shepherd and his body is most like a boxer, First off let me tell you they are extremely intelligent. Don't underestimate them just because they're "Mixed". Second they need a lot of exercise. Mine is only about 4 months old and he can already run faster than me. Also since they like to be active they eat more than usual.Third if the puppy has long ears you might need to clean them. Use a damp cotton ball. Fourth puppies really like to chew, since their cutting teeth, rawhide bones are really good for their dental health, and they have extremely sharp teeth, so watch out for your hands they could nip you and not even mean or realize it. Fifth they have sharp nails; they'll need to be clipped. Sixth they need regular trips to the vet, as all dogs do. They are protective and territorial so the visits to the vet should be good for them.

And obviously, love.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Roxanne Talulah (Boxer/Bulldog)

By akp_0317 1

I got Rox a little over a year ago from the shelter I was working at. She reached her paw out to me one day and I was in love! She hasn't left my side since.

Closeup of face.

CommentWas this helpful? Yes

Photos Pets DogsNovember 1, 2013
ThriftyFun on Facebook ThriftyFun on Pinterest Enter a Contest Free Newsletters Ask a Question Share a Post
Chex Mix
Homemade Chex Mix Recipes
Boxer puppy chewing on a plastic bone.
Training a Boxer Puppy
Bowl of salsa with ingredients in background.
Dry Salsa Mix Recipes
Photo of two boxers (dogs).
Boxer Breed Information and Photos
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 6, 2016 at 9:10:57 AM on 10.0.2.80 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.

All ArticlesQuestionsPhotos
NewestOldestMost HelpfulLeast HelpfulMost AnswersFewest AnswersBest AnswersRelevance
Site MenuShare a PostContestsAsk a QuestionAbout ThriftyFun
BrowseAll By DateAll GuidesAll QuestionsAll VideosRecent FeedbackLonely Questions
CategoriesBetter LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness & LegalConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood & RecipesGarage SalesHealth & BeautyHolidays & PartiesHome & GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsTravel & RecreationWeddings