Finding the Value of Ashley Belle Dolls

Category Dolls
Vincent doll in old fashioned sailor suit
Many dolls are collectible and depending on their rarity and quality, may be valuable to a collector. This is a guide about finding the value of Ashley Belle dolls.

I have a set of Ashley Bell dolls. It is Old Man Sam and Old Woman Lily. It is in the box and all, but I do not have a paper of authenticity. Do they have a number somewhere on the body and does any one know what they would be worth?

Answers

Keep in mind that just because a doll may be fancy, old, inherited, etc., it most probably has little value as most are mass produced in the thousands and very often include the term limited edition in their names. A doll's condition is extremely important in considering value-the best doll prices are paid for dolls literally never removed from their boxes. You can find prices for some dolls on EBay and try online for further research.

i searched and found a few sets of the same dolls and but no one can tell me if there is a number any where on the dolls body i dont want to take out of box and undress just to search unless i can find out for sure.

usually the number is on the neck or back of the porcelain or the tag or feet.

I have several collectable dools,can anyone tell me the value of them and where can I sell them. I leave in La,CA

what if they are not marked with a number I have some older dolls

my mom had don't know what they are worth.

It should come with a little paper inside of the box because I have too India ones and there number is in that little piece of paper its like a little birth certificate

I have a limited edition porcelain doll name amber

I have an Ashley Belle collection doll I need to know the year and the price it's there was only five thousand of these ones made their original designs and classic her name is Diane she got her box she looks great I had her since I was little and I'll be 28 I just want to know what year she was born how much she is and whatever else I can find out she's number 4792 out of 5000

How much is an Ashley Belle porcelain doll in a wood/glass case worth?

I need know how much the "Carol" dolle- Ashley belle porcelain collector doll is worth

Ashley belle porcelain doll

What is the value of an Ashley Bell doll, TNH1069.

By Marie

Best Answer

Hi - information on value of most dolls can be found on eBay, Etsy or Google. Be sure to spell the name correctly and look for the name of your doll. Bay also has a list of sold items so you can see what people will pay.

How much is an Ashley Belle doll named Lisa, design number 1048/1968 worth?

Answers

I see people listing them from $50 to $70 on eBay

Ashley Belle dolls are mass produced and very rarely sell for more than a few dollars. To sell one for $40 or 50.00 dollars would be a very rare happening. Most are sold (when sold) for $5 to 20.00 and all dolls are very slow sellers which mean sellers have the same dolls listed for sale for months and months and may never sell them even at a low price.

This company even uses the same names over and over so not all "Lisa" dolls will be the same.

Here are a couple of links to eBay showing Ashley Belle dolls for sale and second links shows dolls actually and the price paid. A Lisa doll is listed for $10.95 and has box etc. There is also a link to Etsy showing dolls listed for sale.

http://www.ebay  vvIAAOSw4CFYofL8

https://www.eba  isa&_sacat=0

https://www.eba  d=p2045573.m1684

https://www.ets  ket/ashley_belle

These dolls are mass-produced and are not worth much. Enjoy them for what they are.

How much is an Ashley Belle doll named Kandare, design number 105/1968 worth?

These are mass produced dolls and are worth less than $50.

Ashley Belle dolls are very plentiful on auctions sites for under $20 and many sell for under $10 dollars. Dolls of all kinds/makes are very slow sellers and very difficult to ship - if sold.

Here is a link to eBay of recently sold Ashley Belle dolls and most sold for under $10.

https://www.eba  d=p2045573.m1684

Here is a link to dolls presently listed on Etsy:

https://www.ets  ket/ashley_belle

I have an Ashley Belle doll, number 1299. She has a peach dress on with a clear necklace made of round balls. How much is she worth? Thank you.

Value of Jaimie's Harvest Natures Bounty Doll collection and Lenox

Musical Baby Dolls collection Patrick's Lullaby Also, Illumination Versailles Sound Candle

I am looking for information on an Ashley Belle Bride Doll, Diana. She is about 32" tall, but has no number. The certificate states 1 of 5000. She is porcelain and her dress is handmade and she is wearing a pearl necklace. Please help me if you can. I cannot find a number anywhere on the doll, but she does have the Ashley Belle stamp on the back of her neck.

Is there any informational the doll below?

I have an Ashley Belle Hadria doll from 1968 in a case. Approved by Futing Hong.

a 1989 orphan annie doll, has a bag and doll

I have an Ashley Belle Vincent and Virginia doll. What are they worth? They are in the case and have certificates.

I have an Ashley Belle doll made in 2000. Her name is Angela. She is a sleeping angel. I have a letter of authenticity signed by Fu Ting Hong. I would like to know how much it's worth.

An easy online search for "porcelain doll values" will produce many answers. Keep in mind that just because a doll may be fancy, old, inherited, etc., it most probably has little value as most are mass produced in the thousands. A doll's condition is extremely important in considering value-the best doll prices are paid for dolls literally never removed from their boxes. You can find prices for some dolls on EBay and try online for further research. This site is a good place to start:

http://collectd  rary/blgallp.htm

**

Does anyone know how much my Ashley Belle doll Isabella, is worth?

I would like to know the value of my Ashley doll #1291/1968. Any suggestions?

By Dorothy

How much is and Ashley Belle doll, Adela 382/1968 worth?

By Jimmy

I came across an Ashley Belle porcelain 4 foot doll named Beryl. Can you tell me anything about it and what it's worth?

By Jack L. from South Carolina

I am wondering about the value of an Ashley Belle Holly porcelain doll. She is in fairly good condition, but I have no papers.

By Amanda