Agencies that Help Low Income Families Get Furniture?

I need help getting some beds and furniture. I'm a single mother of 3 kids and I just moved to Georgia. I really need some beds for my 3 kids. I will sleep on the floor until I can do better. Please are there any programs that can help me?

This link has a number of locations that may help you. I am giving you for the entire state since I did not see city/town specified:

www.needhelppayingbills.com/.../help_in_finding_free_furniture.html

You will need to scroll down to find the links for Georgia.

If you participate in the state's TANF program, be sure to call your Medical Insurance Provider and ask for their social work department and see if they can offer you any other guidance.

Sending prayers and lots of good wishes that you can get the help you need.

I just love his guy and what he has done. He quit his job to start making beds for children who sleep on the floor. Now the non-profit agency has many chapters in so many states. You can start off here to request a free brand new bed for your kids.

www.shpbeds.org/request-free-twin-bunk-bed

Here is another site you can check out if you qualify. They offer free beds for kids if you can qualify for them. This is another great agency that will give you a brand new bed for your children. www.upstreamhealth.org/.../free-beds-available-to-qualifying...

Go on Freecycle, OfferUp,Craigslist and Letgo. They all offer things for free.

Better Living Charity AdviceOctober 28, 2019
😎
🌻
😷
📓
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Agencies-that-Help-Low-Income-Families-Get-Furniture.html