Curtain Color Advice

I have a mobile home. I am redecorating the living and dining room. I am going to use the same curtain on the dining room and living room windows. I have mauve colored carpet and white walls with a little green and purple in the wall board. My sofa is beige. What color curtains would be best, sage and white or taupe and cream? I have attached a photo of the curtains and the color options.

You will be safer with the taupe and cream. But, if you have enough green in the wallboard to be picked up by sage curtains, then I would go with the sage and white.

Thank you..I decided on the Sage and White..there is enough green in the Wallboard ..they will be beautiful..

Anonymous

I've been doing a lot of reading on Pinterest.com about such things. I don't have money so I'm interested in long-term things that will never go out of style. White is timeless and not too trendy. I wouldn't do anything fancy like in the photo. They're dated. Keep it simple. Frankly, on most of my windows I''m not going to put anything. I'm trying to learn to enjoy the house I'm living in. I hope you enjoy yours too!

Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating CurtainsJanuary 27, 2016
🎃