Curtain Color Advice?

My granddaughter's room has yellow walls and a baby blue carpet. Can I do pink curtains?

I think a better choice would be either blue curtains in the same color family as the carpet or yellow curtains in the same color family as the walls. You could do white as well.

I agree ! Thank you!!

If you do an online search for yellow, blue and pink curtains you'll find some attractive curtains that incorporate all of those colors in their design. There are curtain with designs that are geared toward young children and those that could be used with kids or teens.

I am of the mind that rooms have to be to YOUR liking...not what some book says...so yes!! You can do pink! Why not!!!

Do what I do and go to Pinterest and put in your colors and see some ideas of how other folks have made the color scheme work.

There are always such neato ideas there...maybe a print with pink and white and blue for the curtains:

www.pinterest.com/.../?q=pink%20white%20blue%20girls%20room...[]=pink%7Ctyped&term_meta[]=white%7Ctyped&term_meta[]=blue%7Ctyped&term_meta[]=girls%7Ctyped&term_meta[]=room%7Ctyped

There are some fun ideas there...I really like the one with the sweeping curtains (one pink, one white...you could use one pink, one blue even).

I love color...embrace and enjoy it!

When it's children, you can do anything you want! I saw a kid the other day wearing a yellow dress with pink tights and blue shoes and it looked soooo cool!

So this would look awesome in a kiddy room :) why not!

Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating CurtainsOctober 8, 2018
😎
🐛
😷
🌻
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Curtain-Color-Advice-193.html