Curtain Color and Hanging Advice

In my living room, I have an aqua and tan walls. I want to get curtains, but I'm having a hard time figuring out a color that works against both the aqua and tan. I have 2 windows with only a small space between them. What is the best way to put curtains over them? 3 panels or only 2 panels on the outsides? Also, the other curtain needs to cover the sliding glass door. What is the best way to hang that to keep it symmetrical, but also keeping it functional to open away from the door opening?

I would have one big curtain or blind that covers both windows. Maybe you could get a print with both aqua and tan in it?

I would get 3 sets in a dark brown all of them the same length based on the height of your slider. (84" or 95") I personally prefers 95"height because it makes the ceiling look higher and the room and windows larger then what they are. If possible make all your hardware the same and mount all your hardware at the same height across the walls on the beige and touqoise wall. Add dark brown&turqoise pillows to the couch.

Thank you. I actually need the 108" length curtains. The top of the slider and windows is 96". I was wondering if dark brown would look okay with the grey couch.

Anonymous

use a lighter color