Dog Peeing Inside

My dog, Yogi, is 3 yrs old. He has been with me since he was 1 and a half. Although we bring him outdoors 3 times a day, he is still peeing in the house randomly. Please help with some possible solutions, as I fear my hubby is getting fed up with his actions and I'm afraid he wants to give him up for adoption. I would hate to see this happen.

By Alicia

Best Answer

There can be many reasons why Yogi has trouble keeping his urination needs to your schedule. He may have a medical problem that results in his inability to hold his urine. Take your dog to your vet to rule out any medical issues. You vet can also help you with suggestions to help you help Yogi. If possible, you might consider a "doggie door" to allow Yogi to go outside when he needs to pee.

This link might help: http://www.vetw  problems-in-dogs

My dog is a three year old haveneese and he still pees in the house every now and then can't let him run arround house keep in kitchen but am un comfortable when I bring him to others houses how can I stop this he's so good otherwise but this is terribly frustrating

I have a year old yorkie who very infrequently messes in the house. Now 2 days in a row did both in the house. We have been using a shock collar on her outside for barking.

Pets Dogs AdviceMarch 3, 2015
🎂
📓
🌻