Finding Free Furniture

I am moving to an apt. I have nothing. I need to know where to get free, in good condition, furniture, and everything to get started. I am a senior, 65 next month, and am not able to purchase anything and have no way to be able to pick up anything either. I would need to have it delivered. I'm in great need of help.

I would put an ad in Freecycle or Craigslist. Sometimes people will deliver if they have a good heart.

Thank you, I would not have thought of that as I'm new to computers.

Do you belong to a religious organization? Many of them have programs to help people who need a hand (either with goods or with money).

Does your community have a Free Store? We have them here where literally everything in the store is free. The one in Braddock, PA is just amazing!

The last suggestion is since you have a computer, you could start a Go Fund Me campaign to help you get back on your feet. People can be quite generous if they know you need help.

Sending blessings to help you get back on your feet!

Here are some links:

support.gofundme.com/.../115011740788-How-to-Use-Your-GoFundMe...

www.freestore15104.org/ *perhaps they can tell you if there is one in your city as they are popping up around the US

Since you are moving into a new neighborhood a good way to get to know your neighbors is through NextDoor.com as this a site where you put in your zip code (and address if so inclined) and you will be able to reach people within your area.

You can introduce yourself and let everyone one what you need and also state that you do not have transportation (or extra help?) with picking up and unloading. Since these are people within your area someone may have something you can use and may be willing to assist with pick up and delivery.

nextdoor.com/

Make a free account on Nextdoor.com in your neighbourhood. Since everyone is very close by, you might get lucky with a delivery.