Getting Bitten By Unseen Bugs

I stay at my boyfriend's house on the weekends and I can't go a single night without getting bit. My boyfriend never gets bit. This has been going on for a few months now. I thought it was fleas because his mom has 3 dogs that aren't properly bathed or groomed, but the dogs are downstairs and do not go upstairs, where his room is.

Some nights aren't bad, but some nights, like tonight, are really bad and I get bit 15+ times and can't sleep because I'm constantly scratching.

We have done several things to try and get rid of the bugs. We've done DIY flea traps (never caught anything), we've used flea and other bugs powder for the carpets, we've put baking soda all in the carpet (another thing I read online that works better than flea powder), we've sprayed the room, washed all blankets and pillow cases, vacuumed, vacuumed, and vacuumed again, and we're about to do it all over again with washing everything vacuuming and spraying the room.

There's no way it's bed bugs. We have taken flashlights and searched all over the room, edges of carpet, the bed, everything. We've searched many times and have never seen a single bug. My boyfriend also has an air mattress, not a normal one. There are no bugs whatsoever on or in his mattress. It has to be the carpet.

I'm the only one getting bitten and it's driving me crazy. I barely get any sleep at night and my boyfriend has to listen to me complain about these phantom bugs. It's putting a strain in our relationship. I want these bugs evicted, but we can't even figure out what they are. We're trying and it's really hard.

We've ruled out bed bugs, mosquitos, and spiders. There's no way I could get bit for months and never seen a web, a bed bug, or a mosquito flying around.

Also, it's only when I'm sleeping. We can lay on the bed and watch TV and never get bit. But the second I fall asleep I'm getting bit. We also work late nights and sleep all morning, some afternoons so it's not like these bugs are nocturnal, unless they're also on our sleep schedule.

Please help me try to figure out what's biting me, and what I can do about it. These bugs constantly have me in tears from sleepless nights. I'm going crazy. Nothing is working.
Thank you in advance.

Best Answer

You may indeed have a flea problem even if the dogs do not visit the bedroom. Fleas and flea eggs can travel via your boyfriend, you and anyone else who enters the room, however quickly and at any time, day or nite. My husband, an entomologist, is not bothered by fleas, but I attract them like bees to flowers. The information below will help you understand what is happening.

Flea eggs do not stay on your pet, they quickly drop or roll off as they do not stick to anything. The fleas you find in your house hatched from the flea eggs that fell off of your pet or fell off of you and other people. Flea eggs are tiny and opaque white or almost colorless. The fleas you may see on your cat or dog are immature fleas from eggs on the floor or outside that hatched into fleas and jumped back onto your dog. You will also see (many!) small black dots on your dog but these are only flea feces.

The flea eggs in your home and outside are the real problem. Just one female flea can produce 40-50 eggs per day. The eggs fall off into your house and outside so, either way, your dog or cat will then again attract the immature and adult fleas both inside and outside which are the children from flea parents that may still be living on your cat or dog or you.

Any dish detergent bath may wash away or possibly kill some fleas on your pet, however, not all fleas are killed. In a bath many migrate up to the head and ear area and then, once the bath is over, travel back to their favorite spots, usually on the back. If you use dish detergent, you can seriously dry the animals skin and may cause skin rashes, an allergic reaction, etc., and you are not addressing the real problem. The thousands of flea eggs that exist all the time in your house and outside hatch and then jump back onto your dog or cat (and you!). So, you and your pets are locked into the everlasting cycle in the life of fleas.

A search online for how to kill fleas brings up many ideas for bathing, applying natural and awful sprays, etc., but these only address the fleas on your pet. Rarely do they address the bigger problem as a whole. You can check this site for answers that address your pet, your home and the outside. As you will see, flea prevention is a much larger problem than just giving your dog a bath.

The only way you will become flea free is to treat the dogs with flea killers. This will take time for the flea treatments to work and money for the medications. I strongly suggest having the dogs checked for fleas and any other medical problems and then treat the dogs with prescription medication. Over the counter flea products are not strong enough to deal with the uncontrolled flea infestation in the house.

Good Luck!

I am having the same exact problem at my boyfriends house but there is no pets at all but I continue to get bit and a lot and he's not getting touched at all I can't sleep because I'm up scratching or rubbing myself down with alcohol this just happened again over the weekend I'm thinking since he moved from the place he was at it would stop but no it seems to be worse I am bit up now I can't keep going over there and this keeps happening my self esteem is already bad and this doesn't help there are no sightings of visible bugs but we see the bites once I've been bitten please help me

I would assume that it's bedbugs, as much as no one wants to hear it. They hide so well that a professional would have to go looking. I had a similar problem in which my bf at the time wouldn't get any bites but I always did. We never saw any, but the red bites on my skin was proof of them. I would suggest bombing the room, spraying the corners and crevices through the room, washing all clothes and fabric material in HOT water.

A secret I heard that a lot of hotels do, they spray ammonia to keep them away, but that does not get rid of them. They travel easily on your clothes or in your bag. You won't see a sign of them until you get an infestation. That's when he finally realized there was an issue, because the marks all over my body obviously meant nothing (yes, that was sarcasm). Good luck.

I have the same problem of getting bit especially when I fall asleep.they wake me up by thier bites and I feel them crawling. In my hair..no it's not fleas..everyone would be getting bit..these bugs pick on certain people.my husband or son does not get bit..however my 2 year old grandson does..I do not let him come over I go to his house because I know how bad these bites can get. I sleep in a recliner now because I can't sleep in my own bed..I spray my chair with a mixture of Listerine original. Andwitch hazel and 10 drops of peppermint in a quart plastic bottle.I hav tried everything else .even exterminated who has been here 3 times..one told me they are no see um s..don't know..I have caught them and put them on tape.never seen anything like them before.I have to clean my chair every two hours.I feel underneath me and I can feel alot under me so hav to do the process all over..but better than doing nothing .

I moved into a house that the previous owner had dogs. My legs were covered in bites and I started seeing them. They move very fast jumping and are very small. All I had to do is wash my bedding and vacuum up a storm. I had a similar problem that you are discribing and worried bedbugs? Scabies? Oh no not fleas again! Nope. My boyfriend thought I was crazy and I was for insisting he had some insect that was biting me. He was using a cheap laundry detergent but switched to a good one when I said I am sensitive to purfumes and other stuff in the cheep stuff. It was nice of him but he never told me he switched and everyone he would do laundry he would mix the linen up with old linen that was washed in the cheap stuff. It was a mistake but one I paid for was made to think I was crazy from him because of his stupidity. Anyway done rant. Try washing linen and bringing it to his place and make sure his stuff is off the bed and bed is whipped down for residue. Hope this helps

How do you know if their fleas if you haven't seen one and I am the only one out of ten ppl living in the home and I have never seen a flea or any other bug ugh it's crazy to be scared up like this I tryirf everything you mentioned I just got bitten twice and I am at my daughters house who has no pets ??? So pleases help

Anonymous

Sound like bedbugs they bite late in the morning and u can kill them with steam and pray green rubbing alcohol
Every where in the room but steam kills them

Im going through the same thing I keep getting bit up I do have a cat I thought it was bedbugs I just have fleas in my house but Im the only one that gets bit its crazy.

Im having the same problem have you figured out what it is ?

My boyfriend has this house!!! He has huge bites.. he feels them! We see nothing!! I am at a loss. I do hv dogs, but they hv no flees. My home has no flees! I wash the sheets everynight practically because of this. I start to think he is crazy because NO ONE else gets bit. My dogs arent itching. The vet says they are flee free. They take their flee meds! Did u find a resolution?

for flea issues, i recommend using a natural blend of essential oils. i make/bottle/ and sell these. i own/run a no kill animal sanctuary in texas and have used frontline plus for years, UNTIL last month when i had a lot of really crazy itchy dogs. i turned one over and on her belly i saw about 100+ fleas running around. no more chemicals for me. i took classes, and bought all the things i need and now swear by essential oils. i even had flea bites on me from bathing all the dogs. i researched and used the natural oils on myself and a whole lot less itching. i was literally scratching myself to bleed. 832-334-8740 all things custom made for people and pets, (no kitties-too sensitive). even my emulsifyers and preservatives are all natural. all containers are chemical free. can ship. most products start at 19.99. fyi there are researchers that fully believe that certain cancers can be cured or acoided by essential oils. there is one for just about every human and animal issue!-michele

To the top of page poster. It is bed bugs. I had the same problem, they are not seen... until you finally see them. Very hard to get rid of but I did. Hope this helps.

it IS bedbugs. I was in denial too. The small stage ones are see through and basically invisible on everything. I'd be having food, or in the bathroom with no bites and no bugs on me and all of a sudden, the huge rabidly itchy bump. Read up on it: they're a nightmare.

What the heck did the bug look like that you found?? Are they gone now?

Im having the same problem me and both my boys have got bite marks all over our feet except my daughter which her bedroom is laminate flooring mine is carpet Ive moved downstairs and sleeping on sofa as I cant stop scratching keeping me up covered in bruises all over me Ive had this since end of July been treated for everything by the doctors however I did find this bug in my room researched it and turns out it is carpet beetle larvae which they dont but but there hairs leave allergic reaction causing you to scratch Ive washed everything changed back to fairy tablets nothings getting better so it must be in my carpets Im now thinking do I rip all my carpets up thats my only option left now I cant cope anymore

Anonymous
Best Answer

I recommend Ivermectin for mites. I believe you can get it in pill form for human use, but they make a gel for horses that is much cheaper and still safe for people to use. My family got it for $3 on Amazon ("Apple flavor" but tastes nasty). My mom and I were both being bitten all over during the day and even more at night. I couldn't see the bugs, but my mom was finding tiny white dots that would bite and then jump off. The Ivermectin helped a lot. We also put all of our furniture, clothes, mattresses, and bedding outside in the Texas summer sun under plastic sheeting, used diatomaceous earth, sprayed everything regularly with rubbing alcohol, including ourselves, kept floors clean and vaccumed, cleaned out gutters, sprayed the yard, and treated our dogs with sulfur and flea collars. After 2 months of all of this the bugs were gone.

Are you drinking too much coffee lately ? Try reducing it and see if any difference.

This is a recorded text message first of all these things that you're supposedly not being able to see I cannot see and I found a couple white dots but I'm serious these are bad and I didn't know if I need to call the health department because I'm renting a room and this is an old house but I don't know what I'm supposed to do so my number 765 701 1324

Ivermectin wont help long term. I found an infestation of them in the wood cracks of my bed. It looked white in the nest. They were biting me all night long. They were some form of midges per the pest guy after he tested them. Sand flies, no see-ums are all in that family. Vacuum the walls particularly over electrical outlets and keep the fan running full speed. After years of suffering we finally got rid of them.

How much of it did you take every day?

Thats exactly what im going through. Lil tiny yellow looking things that bit. They are infesting my house and us. They actually bury themselves in an open cut. They inbed on my scalp. I spray our clithes with antiseptic alcohol hair spray perfume. I vacvume furniture n douse with what ever i have. Ive noticrd that downy or bounve dryer sheets stuffed in furniture n bedding in pillow cases help. But i want to get rid of them!!! How do we get rid of them. And what ecactly are they. They get in my ryes our food my ears. I meed help please

Anonymous

These mites how do you know you have them

I have no personal experience with bedbugs, but from what you describe, that is what it sounds like. I believe they like some people better than others, or others are not bothered by them. Perhaps you should see a doctor, if there are bite marks or bumps or scabs. Perhaps you are allergic to something, and not bites at all, or you have a severe allergic reaction to these mysterious insects. I also have never had a flea problem, so Diana's advice on that is the one to take if you think that might be it. Spiders, in my experience, only bite once or twice. Mosquitoes don't bite under the covers; nor do any other flies or noseeums or anything like that.
good luck!!

Hi, It sounds like you've tried almost everything. Another thing that might work is diatomaceous earth. It is supposed to kill fleas http://www.theb  ous-earth-fleas/
and bed bugs. How about flea treatment on the animals? I use Revolution on our cat. It kills and prevents fleas,kills mites, prevents heartworm, etc. I get mine from Petshed online and since they are in Australia, you don't need a prescription and it is much much cheaper than at the vets. If these don't work, then I would think it was time to call the professionals. Doctor and then exterminator.
Good Luck!

Hi, It sounds like you've tried just about everything. Another thing I have heard about that works is diatomaceous earth. It is supposed to kill fleas www.thebugsquad.com/.../ and bedbugs. What about flea treatment on the animals? I use Revolution on my cat. It kills and prevents fleas and mites (even ear mites) and prevents heart worm. I get mine online at Petshed. They are in Australia, so you don't need a prescription and it is much much cheaper than at the vet's office. If these don't work, maybe it is time to see the professionals--first the doc, then the exterminator. I hope this helps.
Good luck!

To all that are experiencing sensation of being bitten by invisible bugs, did you have your house exterminated before the attack? If so, you may be having an allergic reaction to the chemical that was sprayed. Being exposed to pesticide for some people have symptoms of hullucination, itching and sensations of being bitten by bugs. My advice to you is to see a toxicologist soon.

No there r invisible but not completely invisible there r gnats that bite

Anonymous

I use to have the same problem when I would go to my boyfriends house. I new what it was right away, but his mother kept insisting it wasn't bedbugs. I seen bites on him and I would itch all night too. I urged him to wash all blankets and steam the mattress or I was not going anymore. I bought him bedbug and lice spray as well

We all cant be having the same hillucinations and getting bit!!!

Oh my gosh this is 100 percent the same for us. But the thing is its my baby boy getting bit. It started when he was 7 months old and he's now almost 2! He's crying in the middle of the night constantly scratching. I feel so bad but nothing has worked! We've seen 5 different doctors and we got 5 absolutely different diagnosis on what biting or causing all the bumps and scratching! So frustrating.like heart wrenching frustration from going over a million different possibilities and none of them being right. I hope you get an answer and will give me an answer too.

Anonymous

Dont know the answer bur to get rid of flies in the house sprinkel some table salt on the floors leave it over night then vaccim up

Anonymous

Hi guys...look up birdmite.org. If he can tolerate vix,put it on his body and pjs. The eucalyptus repels them. Dawn soap sprayed on walls,blankets and floor is used to smother them,as will bb powder. If you use a bowl of water with a light over it, at bed,you can collect them as a sample to show your local extension service.once you have that,the doctors should help. You should use a jar or bb bottle with some rubbing alcohol and the water from the bowl and unseen bugs. Good luck!!!!!!

Anonymous

Take a hair dryer on high and go around bed at night the heat brings our bed bugs or whearever is biting you dont burn it just heat it up

I too for years was bitten without seeing a visible bug. It took forever & was really difficult but I did get rid of them. I know now there is definitely something microscopic that only seems to bite certain people. I just wish there was someone or some way of identifying it. Its absolutely hell on earth.

Anonymous

I have bomb my house 10 times and there something biteing me that i cant see and I don't have no pets

Anonymous

I have tried tea tree oil from trader joe's in a bath and soaked for a few hours a couple times a week. (sometimes with baking soda). Please check with doctor to see if it alright for a child. Also he may get extremely tired and need to drink a lot of water. You are detoxing the body. It took a few months. Also vacuumed bed and car often simce i no idea where I was getting it from. I thought it might have been from mice. We have mice in the car and my hair even started moving...creepy and cool,. I could see it in the mirror and sprayed my head with lots of hairspray to prevent movement. you know something is wrong. Went to walkin in and they just looked at me and said nothing was wrong. Husband thought i was nuts. And son was itching a lot too. Daughter some but not as much. We all took long baths

Please share how YOU got rid of them.

Please share how YOU got rid of them.

Anonymous

Oh my gosh!!! I literally have the same problem in the same situation! I don't live with my boyfriend but he recently moved into a new house about 3 months ago and the first month I didn't feel anything.. It seemed like when he moved his bed I did. But he doesn't get bit either!! And he probably thinks I'm crazy because I'm the only one getting bit.
I'm sorry I can't tell you what it is because I have no idea but I'm going through the same thing. I would go to a dermatologist. He told me they look like hives from something biting me but I might go back to get tests done if this persists.
My bites look like tiny mosquito bites . Most of the are red welts but some of them are smaller. Like after one night I went to work and later that day I noticed them all over my feet, hands, lower legs and upper arms. Even one of my forehead and waist. I literally have no idea what it is and he's getting really frustrated with me because he isn't getting bitten. But it is so itchy!!
Maybe we are allergic to something? I also have looked up that it could possibly be mold spores? But it sounds a little different then what this is because I don't see any dust or flying invisible bugs.

I hope you get it figured out and if you do please let me know!!
I woke up at 5am itching myself and had to drive home from my boyfriends and now I'm laying in bed googling the crap out of whatever this is...
Good luck :(

Anonymous

Hey!! Okay so they're bed bugs! If you haven't gotten rid of them already that's definitely what they are if you're having the same thing as me. My boyfriend just found a few underneath his bed springs. So double check. He has rips in bed and it's pretty old and worn out so they are in his bed.

They are not bed bugs.I have treated my home for those and didn't work.I have been suffering from these biting mites or whatever for 15 years and have tryed everything.Even went to hospital just to have doctor say to me (If you can't see them how do you expect me too and said there was nothing he could do for me so I just walked out).After that I quit asking because I didn't want to get put in a nut house because they thought I was crazy.But now they have gotten so strong its hard to fight them and its scaring me.

Anonymous

This bugs are bird mites. Don't belive what an etymological or bird specialist tell you. Bird mites feed off of humans. They get into your clothes, msttress, house, and car. You can feel them on you, but can't see anything. They r real, they attack mostly at nite. Sleep with the lights on, it helps some. They get in your hair, ears, nose and every part of your body. You can see them, but you can feel them she they move. Real carsystem right! You can sleep next to another person and they won't bother them. It's your blood type, I believe .
To to rid of them, it takes time and money. You have to stay away from sweets and drink plenty of water. Once your house is in rested you have to move . People will tell you they can get rid iof them, but don't spend the thou sands they want to charge. Doctors and dermatologist don't know anything about this. They will tell you that it's anxiety or your imagination. Don't listen to them, bus they don't know. Nobody does or understands this unless they experience it.
I CAN HELP YOU GET SOME RESTANDROID find relief. But right now I'm falling to sleep, it's late. Email me if you want more info at purtravel@aol.Com too tired to go on.

Are u awake yet? Thank u for your post. Most of the other ones were similar to what has happened to my daughter since August 2017. But what is different is that u mentioned the Dermatologist saying they are an insect or her imagination or nerves or reaction to something unknown. U mentioned the sweets attractions, bird mites, & others not being bitten. Boyfriend isnt being bitten. Sometimes she has spurts of not being bitten. She text me about bites real bad last night, but earlier yesterday she texted me about candy and Smoothies from places that he took her. Boyfriend lives with his mother who has 2 indoor parrots, 2 indoor cats & 3 indoor dogs. Yes I do want the other possible info that u said mite help.

Hi use( sea water ) and spary all over your body it will only give u relive but its good !! And safe don't spary eyes or drink..... just for outside the body and bedding , u can go to stopskinmites.com she helps people heal yet she wants a fee to help... my is free listen the answer will come for more and more people are affected

Anonymous

The problem you're facing is almost certainly no-see-ums. I have faced that same problem not long ago when I was waking up with these itching, red welts, which were never there the day before. Literally dozens upon dozens of them crowding my legs as if I walked through a room packed with mosquitos.
The reason you can't find them is in fact why they are called "no-see-ums". They are incredibly tiny, less than 1/16 of an inch long, but you definitely feel-um when it comes to their bites. Like mosquitoes they are attracted to warm blooded mammals and tend to bite sleeping or otherwise inactive organisms.
One of the best ways to get them to stop attacking you is to lower the temperature in the house, around 60-62 degrees at least. This puts them in a dormant state, and meanwhile you can remove them by filling several bowls with oil (most vegetable or canola oil should work) and placing them around the house. They are really attracted to them, and can't get out once they go in!

Anonymous

I have had this sort of problem for about 1 year. Dealt with people, including my husband saying there is nothing there. I show them bites and they say it could be any number of things. I have tried a ton of different stuff to rid my house of what ever this is. What seems to finally be working on the buggers is Cedarwood Oil. Look for products with it. Wondercide indoor pest control. It seems to be working. Good Luck. It is a nightmare but don't give up.

Where do u get it,

Use a steamer and steam the whole bed I mean every inch of the bed everything

You are being bitten by no see ums, the nastiest, most miserable tiny, invisible flying creature around. They leave welts that lass for 2 weeks. We had to put special screens up.

How do you get rid of these?!

It can be one or Two things
Fleas most likely
Or very young (tiny white bed bugs ) but your bite pattern looked more like Fleas,
(Raid ) Flea fogger in the Purple, Can
Or (Demiatus Earth)

Do yourself a favor and buy Kwan Loon from either Amazon or anyplace that sells Chinese Medicine.. Just trust me on this.. It's an oil that you put on your skin.. Smells Minty at first and very cooling on your skin almost like icy hot but that will subside after 5-10 minutes and same with the smell and this will keep all bugs off you for a while.. Trust me! I was introduced to it on a trip to the Philippines when we were island hoping on a sail boat for 6 nights sleeping where mosquitos had nothing as succulent as you to feast on for a while and it worked wonders.. Not one bite.. And I could see them flying around me everywhere but nothing! Thank me later and just trust me!

Does this work on the the bugs you can't see as well

I've recently moved into a little beach house. I am close to anal about cleaning and keeping things in their place. Been here three months and have been acosted the last month by invisible biters that welt up and itch for days. Like mosquitoes, but not mosquitoes. I find dark, small, dirt like dander all the time.usually around doors and Windows, but as much as I clean, wash and launder, two minutes later I see the dander. I'm so frustrated. But to digress, I have a tea tree mint shampoo/conditioner that sometimes keeps the bites down.

It is,being caused by microscopic skin mites. Doctors evidently don't know much about them. They cause broilers to people who have an allergic response to their allergen. I only started having trouble with them this summer. They bother you most where they can find human cells to eat and leave the allergen behind. Washing & covering everything in plastic bedding covers helps. I'm thinking of 3-4 sets of sheets so always sleeping on clean linen. I hope someone finds a better way to kill these mites

Try putting salt on the floor
It works for me

The salt helps with fleas or flies?

IMO it sounds like midges or they are called no-see-ums. They bite me worse in the night than in the day. Hardly at all in the day. I dont see them except occasionaly i'll see one on my phone or once in a while on my computer screen. They don't bite my wife or brother when he comes over. I kept complaining about them and he looked at me like I was crazy one time. My wife keeps a towel rolled up behind the sink and I moved it and there I found four of the little bugs. Had to use magnifying glass to see them good. Now I'm googling to find out how to rid them. Hope this helps but I know your pain.

Honestly the only thing that worked for me is Pet Shield Bug Killer spray. I tried so many things like bleach but that just made them much more aggressive they bit me more the only thing that worked is the bug killer spray by pet shield it works within 10 mins.

I would never go back to your boyfriend house ever, and do not let him move his stuff into you house. You will never get rid of those thing from what you described. Sounds like SPRINGTAiLS. They are a nightmare do not take it litely that you get bite at his place they will hitch hike home with you. You can control them with cedarwood oil based products. Best thing is a metal fogger to put the cedarwood oil product in and fog the house kills the nasty things but not the eggs. I have found nothing that kills the eggs yet. Look up Wondercide cedarwood company safe for dogs and kids. Rinse yourself with vinegar. Drink vinegar water, and baking soda water. Rinse you nose with salt water.

If all else fails try spraying with Permethrin ..
buy any concentration and dilute to half percent - yes 0.05%. And spray everything... Allow it to dry completely before walking in.
This thing is really effective in killing and driving off ticks, fleas, mites, all insects. All insect repellent hiking clothing has this on it.
Perfectly safe after dry.. but wet contact can be serious for cats and fish. So keep them away or completely covered - turn of all aquarium air pumps etc.
For carpets cover them with Boric Acid powder, ( else Boric powder, else Borax ) to control the eggs and nymphs etc.

Are any of these sprays or anything pregnancy friendly??? Im getting bit to hell, but my husband hasnt been touched. Everything ya been cleaned, we had someone come spray, weve vacuumed the whole house, the dogs dont have fleas, at my very first apartment, there were bedbugs, and bedbugs arent picky, they dont ever just bite one person, and you can SEE bedbugs.
So its not fleas and its not bedbugs, I need to find a way to get rid of them. Im not trying any sleep, and its taking a toll on me. Im 8 months pregnant, and I was to try some of these things but a lot of them speak about ammonia, pills, and oils, and I need to know whats safe. Im exhausted. Help.

Hi ive been having this same problem...i think our issue is mites..they are so microscopic it is impossible to see them..look up ways to get rid of them..hope this helps

Anonymous

Studies have shown that Mites that bite are attracted to ppl that suffer from a Compromised Immune System And sometimes ppl dont even realize they are Immunodeficiency, Lots Of ppl have Candida , Which is usually after you have medical problems , your body then builds up a Thick layer of a Fungus like Mucus like Microbes , We ARE Walking Biological Labs , our Guts filled with Micro Biotic Bugs, our Skin in places have many different Spices of MITES that burrow Into our Skin , And Parasites , all this is Normal UNTILL WE Become Immunodeficiency Or ( Compromised/ Sick ) And then our Autoimmune System cant keep all these Critters CHECKED in Balance, So its a COMBINATION and time that gets us to this Point , And takes time and diligence to Overcome them, Our Pro Bioutics gets out of Wack, Possibly from a poor Diet , Lack Of Exercise, or even Taking ANTI Biotics for Illness Which Kills ALL YOUR BIOTICS, Your Gut Microbes that Help Digest Foods, then on a Poor Diet we Accidentally Feed our BAD Microbes , And then They Control our Hunger Sensations for MORE, More Sweets, Sugars, And then We Are still Hungry after eating , these Bad Microbes causes our body to work against Itself in many ways, then eventually imbalances Autoimmune responses and Microbiological Bacteria And Organisms Are attracted to us , this is Why some ppl seem to Not be bitten while others may be Attacked with high numbers , Fleas, Mites, And Other Organisms leave MARKERS on our Body , like BEES leave a stinger on you for other Bees to find you , So does the Silava, Feces, Waste Of Fleas And Mites , attract the others , thats why Farmers wanted to KNOW why Bird or Fowl Mites Seem To Attack Only the ONE Chicken seeming to leave all the others alone, Because the One Chicken after being attacked by Many Mites then had a higher rate of Bites and Phermones left by the Mites this Chicken was Marked and targeted by the rest of the Mites Until it cant even fight or Resist , since Animals cant tell us whats going on , But We Are Humans And MUST Agresively Fight Back And Resist , Food Grade DE or Diatomaceous Earth is non poison so Dusting Around Your Home Helps To Kill them , not Immediately but in 24-48 hours after getting DE on their body , DE is also Good for Human Consuption by ridding our Body Of Parasitic Microbes , 2 Tsp In 8 Ounces Of Water once a Day for 1 Week , And it helps Attack the Candidas Fungus in our bodies too, killing mostly bad types of Biotic Microbes , When we improve our Health our Immune Sys then can Better Balance our Biotics And keep External Organisms like Face, Eat, Eyelid Mites in Control , the BAD and SAD parts of this is OUR MEDICAL Providers DONT WANT you to Know that Almost ALL Sickness we have starts out with BAD MICROBES , they Label some as Disease , like Roseas Disease is Actually Out Of Control Face Mites , Flus And Viruses Are Most Likely Bad Stomach And Body Microbes , hence they give you ANTI BIOTICS , Which Kill internal Microbiotic Organisms in general , Then you Overcome your sickness and restart creating Good New Organisms So keep your Balance in Mind, do your Research , Online , Most Doctors will Never Cure us , Only You Know You

Hi,

I have recently dealt with a bite problem at my Boyfriend's house. Bed bugs are extremely hard to find just by searching and they are flat so they get into creases and cracks. He kept getting bit so i called a company and the tech had a very high powered flashlight and turned the bed over. What he found was an egg. The egg is a pearly white and looks organic. The picture i took, you can definitely see that its organic and alive. The other problem with bed bug eggs is they are tacky. They'll stick to anything clothing like, so if someone sits on a material surface they can pick up the egg on their clothing and transfer to the bed. They also don't roam far from the bed because they feed on blood at night.

You can get a heat treatment or a chemical spray. After that, no more bites. A tell tale sign is they bite in a row of 3's, even though facts say its not "proven".

Id send a picture of the egg but it wont let me here. Hope this helps someone.

LK

I know this is an old post but I have had a very similar experience. Please let me know if this is still happening to you.

Anonymous

I just recently began 2 get bit about 2 months ago. I got bit Wednesday night and this time it really stings,itchy, redness, Very Hot and my arm has swelled very bad, feels as if my arm is on fire.My daughter doesn't get bit at all,but I would rather it be me than her!. This ONLY happens at night!!! My husband thinks I'm crazy. The first time it happened I went to urgent Care they gave me a shot and some antibiotics but they didn't know 4 sure what it was! So as of now we are sleeping on the couch and I'm going 2 urgent Care again because now the small bite has swelled my whole arm and hand! Please advise me someone

My daughter used to get bit by stuff in bed and she began putting mouthwash in a cup out on her night stand. It is the alcohol and mint kind. She stopped having the phantom bug problem after that.

A nematode called Steinerma carpocapsae is a parasite of fleas. It is known to effectively kill adult fleas as well as their larvae and pupa in grass and soil. Pet owners with large backyards can spray treat their gardens with a beneficial nematode solution to keep their pets safe from flea menace in the summer months.

--Here is a link for more information and where to purchase.. (also gives information about flea bite's on humans)

www.fleabites.net/.../

This information, I noted, hadn't been mentioned yet and it is a viable option to start for a solution. I hope this will be helpful.