Identifying A Stuffed Toy?

Hello everyone!

We recently came into possession of this incredible 1998 vintage plush from Manhattan Toy Company! Fantastic we thought, we wish to know his name. Any thoughts? He's incredibly hard to find! Attached are some photos, thanks!

It's very unusual. I wonder if it is a toy that was made from a child's drawing. I seem to remember companies like this in the past. It could have been a one off or short run.

Hope someone knows something more about the company and can identify the origin of the toy. It's in great shape for over 20 years old and is such fun!

Cool!! He/She/They/It is from the Deecha creatures (sometimes called Deecha dolls) series. Not sure they had actual names, that part I have no memory of.

Someone has a whole bunch of them up for grabs on eBay for 69 dollars. There are a few for sale on Amazon also.

Fun memory!! Thanks for sharing!

I would contact the Manhattan Toy Company directly here www.manhattantoy.com/

Deecha creatures! Thanks PGHgirl as all I could remember from the Manhattan Toy company was Dr. Seuss.
Apparently these did not sell like the company thought they would so they were only made for one year; 1998. I do not think they will ever return but they are cute. There is no information about them on the company site - it's kinda like they never existed.
The company history mentions the Groovy Girls that came out the same year but never mentions the Deecha creatures.
www.pgpedia.com/.../manhattan-toy

The group listed on eBay are the only ones I could find; either for sale or sold and no names were mentioned in that listing. It appears they are still not very popular as that listing has been posted for about 16 months and has not sold.

Sorry but it does not look like they were given names but thanks to PGHgirl you do know what they were called.

Consumer Advice Collectibles Toys Stuffed ToysDecember 31, 2020
💘
🍀
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Identifying-A-Stuffed-Toy-24.html