Identifying a Vintage Table

I am looking for info on this table and how it would be used.

This is a bit strange. It almost looks like 2 tables put on top of each other. Each one of the tables looks like a coffee table and both of them are in poor condition. Plus I do not see any tyep of marks on the bottom of the table so it is hard to say who has made this table. You might want to consider refinishing the tables and taking them apart to use them in your home. Like this the tables are way too high to be used in your living room. It almosts looks like they were made as a dinning table so a person could sit at them and not use them as a coffee table.

This was an odd trend of end tables made primarily in the 1940s. If you search two tier oval end table you will see many examples that are very similar. I believe it may be Maple with a dark stain. You would put a lamp on it and maybe a bowl of candy or magazines on the lower shelf.

I would think if it was one of the bigger brands it would have a mark underneath or metal tag. Often store brands had paper tags that fell off, which makes identifying it exactly very challenging.

If you are asking because you want to sell it, their value varies depending on supply and demand. I have seen them offered from 10.00 up to 100.00. Haven't seen one sell in years.

You could always start high, knowing best offer may be very low.

Hope this is what you need to know! Post back with an update!

This table is very unique and I can not find one that looks like this, because of the height. It would be helpful if there were numbers, company logo, approx.

age , to get further research. You could show your picture to an antique seller/dealer for more info and value!

Consumer Advice Collectibles Furniture Vintage FurnitureFebruary 14, 2020
🍀

Generated 2020-02-15 23:08:16 in 1 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️

Vintage FurnitureFurniture