Maytag Washer Codes

What is a code 70 or 71 on a Maytag 3000 series?

By Vicky

The codes should be listed in your owner/user manual. If you don't have one you can download it (for free) at the following link; use the search feature box to find the manual for your model machine:

https://www.may  tHelpArticleView

You can save the pdf to your computer but I also recommend printing a copy and putting it into a 3-ring binder that you keep by the washing machine. I do this and it saves a lot of questions like 'Mom, how do I...' when my son is visiting, and 'Honey, what the heck is an F02 error code?!' when my husband is 'helping' with the housework, lol!

We live in the UK now and often have house-guests over from the States; they tell me having the manuals handy (I also do the binder thing for other appliances) makes for a much nicer visit. And woohoo, these lovely, welcome guests often wash the linens just before leaving as a 'thank-you for the hospitality':)

Home and Garden Repair Appliances Clothing WashersApril 10, 2013
🌻
📓
🐛