Refrigerator Ice Maker Not Making Ice

I changed the filter on my side by side Whirlpool refrigerator and water come out the door, but now it is not making ice.

The new water filter could be faulty. Replace it with another one.

My first thought is to check to make sure the new filter is seated correctly...which is a simple test of take it out and put it back in. This is usually my issue when I change something and it causes an issue. My problem is I usually can't hear the snap or click made when something is in right and I just assume...which is bad.

That said, if it is snapped in right, you may want to use their site's troubleshooting and contact info and go right to the horse's mouth for answers (so to speak):

producthelp.whirlpool.com/.../How_to_troubleshoot_the_ice_maker

I have used their contact info for my washer and found them quite helpful! Hope you get it fixed quickly! On these hot days (at least where I am), ice is important!!