Sautéed Vegetable Recipes
Sautéing is a nice way to prepare vegetables. This page contains sauteed vegetable recipes.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Read More Comments
Full of your garden's bounty, or the grocer's bounty, this dish cooks up in only a few minutes and is so good! A healthy, easy and tasty recipe to try.
Total Time: About 25 minutes prep
Yield: 6-7 side servings
Source: My garden
- 1 zucchini, sliced thin
- 1/2 large yellow crookneck squash, peeled, seeded, sliced thin
- 2 cobs of corn, kernels cut off
- 1 3/4 cup tightly packed mustard greens, kale or spinach
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 Tbsp basil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 3 Tbsp braggs amino acids or soy sauce
- I highly recommend using a mandolin slicer. They are quite inexpensive and can be found at most large grocery stores. They make quick work of slicing veggies and get them nice and thin!
- Cut your squash in half and remove seeds.
- Slice your squash.
- Cut your fresh kernels of corn from the cob.
- Chop the greens.
- Add all of this with your oil and seasonings to a nice hot pan.
- Saute for about 6 minutes. You want your veggies tender, yet crisp.
- This is Braggs seasoning by the way. You can order it online, just google "Braggs", or find it in most health food stores. It's super healthy and yummy!
- All done!
This versatile vegetable makes a wonderful side dish. Broccoli and garlic are sautéed in olive oil, and sprinkled with Parmesan cheese.Read More...
I just love summer vegetables. They are beautiful in color and delicious to taste. There is so much you can do with summer vegetables, cooked or raw.
Be creative! Enjoy your veggies before summer is over.
This is an easy to prepare and healthy side dish that pairs great with your choice of protein.
In a large skillet, saute zucchini and onion in oil until tender, about 10 minutes. Stir in the garlic, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper; saute 1 minute longer.
Add vinegar and saute for 1-2 minutes or until liquid is evaporated and zucchini is evenly coated. Happy tasting.Read More...
Put all ingredients in a medium saucepan with 2 cups of warm water, bring to a boil, simmer over low heat for 4 minutes. Drain off any extra liquid, toss onto colorful platter, and serve while still hot! Enjoy!Read More...
Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add vegetables; cook and stir until crisp-tender...Read More...
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.