Found some leftover tuna in the fridge. It was just in time because I'd been craving tuna pie the whole day. I didn't have money to buy it, and there was leftover tuna waiting to get cooked!
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cook Time: 5 min.
Total Time: 20 min.
Yield: 6 pieces
- 1 Tbsp flour for filling
- 1 cup tuna
- 1/4 cup milk
- grated cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup flour for crust
- 10 ml oil for crust
- 30 ml water for crust
- Mix together milk and a tablespoon of flour. Add grated cheese.
- Pour the flour mixture into the tuna. Add salt and pepper to taste. Mix well then set aside.
- To make a simple crust, mix oil, water and flour until combined.
- Knead for 2-3 minutes and flatten the dough.
- Put a tablespoon of tuna mixture in the middle of the flattened dough. Fold the crust and seal the sides by pressing a fork over it.
- Deep fry until golden brown and serve.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!