Turkey Meatloaf Recipes
Read More Comments
This is a healthy version of a classic comfort food. Made with ground turkey, this is full of mushrooms, onions and garlic. Pair it with some brown rice and you've got a tasty meal that will leave you feeling full and refreshed. Enjoy!
Total Time: About 30 minutes prep
Yield: 7 servings
Source: Modified from a recipe in the book "Clean Eating".
- 1 package 8 oz crimini or regular white mushrooms
- 1 yellow onion
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 cup oats
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 cups pasta sauce
- 3 Tbsp apple cider or red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Rough chop your mushrooms, onion and garlic. Place them in a food processor and run until you have a sort of sauce.
- Add your oats to your processor until they are powdered.
- Add your ingredients to a large bowl with your ground turkey, along with 3/4 cup of the pasta sauce, vinegar, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Mix well. A potato masher helps, but your hands are the best tool for the job.:)
- Form your mixture into 7 little loaves on your ungreased cookie sheet. Pour your remaining 1 1/4 cup sauce over the top. More are pictured here, that's because I doubled the recipe.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 30-40 minutes, or until cooked through. If your thermometer reads 165 F, they are ready.
- Serve with brown rice and enjoy!
4 More Recipes
Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these recipes. If you have made this recipe please submit a photo and let us know how it worked. Or, add your own recipe variation.
Tired of the same old thing? Try ground turkey. It's better for you and reminds you of Thanksgiving.Read More...
It's all done in one pot and is so good. You can serve it over a piece of bread or not.Read More...
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine sirloin, sausage, carrots, potato, onion, egg beaters, oatmeal, seasonings and garlic in large bowl; mix well. Shape into loaf. Place in large bowl; mix well.Read More...
Recipe for Cheesy Turkey Meatloaf. Combine eggs, crackers, quick oats, milk, salt, and pepper. Add turkey and sausage or hot dogs. Mix well. . .Read More...
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.