Using Chia Seeds

An annual herb that is traditionally grown in Mexico. The seed is rich in Omega-3 fatty acids and dietary minerals. It can add texture to many food and beverages. This is a guide about using chia seeds.

To get your Omega 3 vitamins into your kids, spouse or yourself, just rehydrate chia seeds in a jar of your favorite drink: grape juice, OJ, tomato juice or just filtered water.

Leave a jar with your favorite beverage and some chia seeds in it overnight. In the morning, the chia seeds will plump up like miniature bubble tea. It can be added to a full glass of your favorite beverage, going down easily! I don't think it takes that long to rehydrate the seeds, it was just convenient to leave it overnight for me. A few hours would probably do it.

Great for those of us who don't want/like to swallow lots of pills! I saw a very expensive juice in the healthfood store with the seeds in it and realized that I could easily create it myself for a fraction of the cost. Chia is high in Omega 3 and calcium and a great source of fiber too.

Cheers!

To make your pancakes a little healthier, you can add chia seeds. Chia seeds are a superfood. They have super antioxidants, plant based omega 3, plant based protein, fiber, etc. You do not taste the chia seeds at all.

My tip is on using chia seeds. They help to cut cravings, lose weight without starving and be more energized. They also help with cholesterol, add healthy omega 3 oil and antioxidants.

This is a guide about making a healthy chia bubble drink. Add softened chia seeds to your green tea or other drinks for a healthy alternative.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes