Using Chia Seeds

To get your Omega 3 vitamins into your kids, spouse or yourself, just rehydrate chia seeds in a jar of your favorite drink: grape juice, OJ, tomato juice or just filtered water.

Leave a jar with your favorite beverage and some chia seeds in it overnight. In the morning, the chia seeds will plump up like miniature bubble tea. It can be added to a full glass of your favorite beverage, going down easily! I don't think it takes that long to rehydrate the seeds, it was just convenient to leave it overnight for me. A few hours would probably do it.

Great for those of us who don't want/like to swallow lots of pills! I saw a very expensive juice in the healthfood store with the seeds in it and realized that I could easily create it myself for a fraction of the cost. Chia is high in Omega 3 and calcium and a great source of fiber too.

Cheers!

3 More Solutions

To make your pancakes a little healthier, you can add chia seeds. Chia seeds are a superfood. They have super antioxidants, plant based omega 3, plant based protein, fiber, etc.

You do not taste the chia seeds at all.

Pancakes on a plate.

My tip is on using chia seeds. They help to cut cravings, lose weight without starving and be more energized. They also help with cholesterol, add healthy omega 3 oil and antioxidants.

Add softened chia seeds to your green tea or other drinks for a healthy alternative. This is a page about making a healthy chia bubble drink.

Chia Seeds soaking in small glasses

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Food and Recipes Food Tips Healthy EatingJune 4, 2015
📓
🐛
🌻
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Using-Chia-Seeds.html