Value of 1996 Lane Cedar Chest?

Hi! Wondering the approximate value of this Lane cedar chest. I would like to sell it and want to have a fair asking price. Thank you!

Depending on where you are located, they can go from 25.00 to to 500.00. Yes, that is a huge range, but furniture sales are supply and demand driven. Where I am there is a huge supply, very low demand, so they fetch very little. There are some places where there is a very low supply and a moderate to high demand, so that drives prices up.

If it was mine, I would start high and take the best offer.

Post back how your sale goes and what you fetched for it and where you are located. A hobby of mine is trending furniture values around the US and other countries.

Thanks for asking!

Lane chest are collectable , the name holds it's reputation and value , as long as it it in good condition. There are many online , for sale. Ranging from $50 to up in the $100's. Here is one that was previously on this site - www.thriftyfun.com/value-of-a-1996-lane-cedar-chest... - also this link can help you determine the value- www.hunker.com/.../determining-the-value-of-a-lane-cedar...

I would say $150 or thereabouts where I live.

Consumer Advice Collectibles Furniture Used FurnitureDecember 11, 2020
🎉
🎄
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Value-of-1996-Lane-Cedar-Chest.html