Value of an Antique Drop Leaf Table?

We are selling this table and wanted to make sure it was not worth more or less than what we are asking (we are asking $50) and it needs some TLC. My mother gave it to me a few years ago and we need a different type of table for my family.

Thanks in advance!

If you can find identifying markings, you can look on ebay to see what others are asking for the item, and what price it sells for.

Thanks! I will have to look under the table. Hopefully there is something.

eBay has tables that look similar to yours for around $100. If you can't find any identifying marks to increase the value of the table, you might want to have your starting price at $100 and be flexible with negotiations if you find a buyer.

The table looks to be in pretty good condition. If there are any small scratches or dings in it, polishing the table to make it look its best may help you get a little more money for it.

Thank you very much! I will polish it up!

That looks like a very old drop-leaf table that was around in the mid 1900s, it seems to be in pretty good condition. I think I would advertise it around $125.00 and go from there, you can always put "or best offer" and I have found that you will get offers, even if some are ridiculously low, it will then give you a general idea.

Consumer Advice Collectibles Furniture Antique FurnitureJanuary 3, 2019
📓
🌻
🐛
😷
😎
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Value-of-an-Antique-Drop-Leaf-Table.html