Weight Watcher Daily Food Exchange Chart

I am looking for an old chart to check off my daily food exchanges. If some one knows where I can get a copy I would appreciate it. I took weight off the old way, but the points system does not work for me. Also where can I get a book with the amounts of items per serving?

We are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards (US only) for people who answer recent questions on ThriftyFun this month! Click here to find out more...

Hi there! Here are a bunch of charts. See if any of them match the ones you're looking for:

https://www.goo … =_GAME5hXvdvU_M:

I believe you are looking for the original charts that were in one of their very best books from 80's.

You would probably find everything you need in one of the older books (eBay and Amazon) but you might find more information on Google but many links are just ads for other things.

The spark people group are not satisfied either and have gone back to the old weight watchers plan.

From their description, "This board is for WW followers who have been struggling with recent plan changes, have decided to revert back to one of the old WW plans, or simply want to make the new plan their own!"

This group also meets on the Less to Lose Weight Watchers Message board and welcomes all struggling with the new plan regardless of how much you want to lose.

They start a new post daily called Old Plans Preferred & Working with PP.

On a blog post from PrettyCanHurt.com, the author writes up the gist of the old plan pretty well. Including how to calculation daily targets and activity points.