Browsing: Organizations That Help Low Income Families Get Free Furniture

Share a SolutionAsk a Question

Organizations That Help Low Income Families Get Free Furniture

Buying furniture is an expensive undertaking. Families struggling on low incomes often are unable to buy or replace their furniture without some type of assistance. This is a guide about organizations that assist low income families get free furniture.

May 27, 2011 Flag

I am in need of a new bed, some furniture, and most of all a car. My husband is on SSD and I am going through a lot with my health and am not able to work at this time. Most of our money goes towards rent and electric. We can barely pay that. How can I get a charity to help me get furniture, a bed, and a car?

By Gina

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Best Answer

Ask your church if they can help you or make suggestions. Many groups that help people in a community let churches know they are available. For that matter many people in your church may volunteer for groups that help people. If you don't go to church it may be time to start (but go to one you haven't asked for help from).

Best Answer

There is a web site that is called Freecycle, you can find the groups in your area and join. They post items that they will give away and you can ask for items.

Coastal Community Action

I recently left my husband and i need a need and other stuff could you please:help me. I have to have surgery on my left knee please could you help me I can't even get out of need in the middle of the n night to go to the rest room god bless anyone that can help me thanks

I have a free couch and chair in good condition. It is not a low to the floor couch.

Were are you located im in need of all furniture

Hi. I need a couch and a chair. Badly. Is this still available? However I have no car. Can it be delivered? Just asking.

I just moved in my new apartment no business so I need help so I've been through a lot so I just want to know how to get some furniture from you

I like to ask for help getting beds for my 4 children I'm a single mother low income could u please help me find a place at decent prices or one that can work on small payments thank u

I am in need of a couch I just moved in my new place with my son I could use this if still available

Finding Free Furniture
Finding Free Furniture
Better Living Charity AdviceFebruary 23, 2017
older blind woman sitting on a bench
Receiving Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
Minnesota
Finding Free or Low Cost Pet Clinics in Minnesota
A cat with an empty food dish.
Free Pet Food for Low Income Families
Protein Powder
Low Carb Low Protein Powder for Breakfast Shakes
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on March 1, 2017 at 5:34:12 PM on 10.0.1.143 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.