Finding the Value of Ashley Belle Dolls

I have a very large Ashley Belle doll. She is approximately 4' tall and is of an old woman with grey hair holding her purse. I have Googled and Googled to no avail! Now I am going to put her out there in hopes that someone will have more knowledge about her then I am able to find. If anyone knows the value of such a doll or history of her it would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

Answers

Best Answer

Ashley Belle dolls are mass produced and don't bring a high resale value. However, this doll is a lot larger than most dolls that people are asking the value of. You might be able to ask $20 to $35 tops for this doll. Keep in mind this also goes on supply and demand. If this doll is in high demand, even through it is mass produced you can get a higher value for selling it.

Best Answer

They usually are worth $25 or less at regular size. This one is probably worth $40.

Answer this Question

75 More Questions

I got this a long time ago and now I'm looking her up. I got one bad pic from Google. Can someone tell me the year she was made and what she is worth? Thanks.

Answers

Best Answer

I doubt that you will find the year she was made unless someone decides to list a doll that has the original box and all receipt papers but as far as value goes how old she is does not usually matter.

These dolls were mass produced and there are so many dolls available that very few are valued at more than $35 and most - if sold - will sell for under $25. Dolls are very, very slow sellers as there is just not a market for dolls of any kind any more. The biggest market in the past was for young girls and very few girls want dolls anymore - they want phones and electronics.

You will also find that companies used the same names over and over so even having a name will not help find this exact doll.

www.ebay.com/.../i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313...

You can check the sold listings on eBay to get a general idea of what these dolls are actually selling for and usually the only dolls bringing very much money are the large dolls - 40 - 48 inches.

www.ebay.com/.../i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=ashley+belle...

It is usually better to list dolls for sale on local venues like Facebook Marketplace and list them as pick up only.

This way you can start your price higher and lower it if necessary.

Best Answer

Just from my general knowledge of selling dolls NEW back in the 1980s-1990s and my long time experience as a reseller, including selling (and collecting and research dolls) that she is most likely from the 1980s to the very early 2000s.

Personally, I would not spend a lot of time even trying to find her exact age because the doll companies worked very hard to make these dolls appear timeless...so even if you have the box and the COA, unless you bought the doll and remembered exactly the year you bought it, it may be almost impossible to figure out her exact age.

I have seen dolls with the inspector whose name is on your COA where the buyer said he/she had the doll for 10-15 years and the posts I have found are at least 10 years old...so that confirms an approximate time frame.

Researching dolls today has become very hard because most of the sellers are flippers who have no clue about the doll and just want to turn a junk store find into cash. That is sad to me, someone who loves dolls and wants to see them each get their own history.

When listing, the flippers don't bother with the inspector name, or the doll name, if they even have one, they focus on the color of the dress, the color of the hair, sometimes the color of the eyes, and the height. If you are lucky, the list the brand of the doll, but I have seen dolls being listed with such insane titles as porcelain blonde doll with blue dress. If you are a true collector looking for a bargain, that is the way to find them--Capitalize on someones stupidity!

If you are tying to sell her, please note that the doll market was at an all time low BEFORE the COVID-19 crisis. From what I am seeing, the sales have almost completely stopped in this an all resale markets.

This is from my own experience...I have been a reseller for years, since 1998 on eBay, but long before that at in person venues. I have not had a sale of ANYTHING on line in a month. Nothing. No lookers, no sales. All in person venues are closed where I am since they are NOT essential. It is a scary time out there for all!

This is being repeated by all of my re-sellers friends and family around the country, which is terrifying because many of us depend on these sales to help supplement our incomes.

If she were my doll, I would hold on to her until a few months before Christmas (provided we have a normal world then).

If she is a tall doll--over 18 inches, I would start her at 39.99 and take best offer which can be as low as $10.

If she is under 18 inches, I would start her at 19.99 and take best offer which could be as low as $2.

If you are going to sell her, be sure she is double boxed and packed so she gets there in one piece. These dolls are extremely fragile and sadly if they are not packed right, they end up in a million pieces.

Thanks for asking!! I so wish I had better news for you.

Answer this Question

I have a Sandia doll that is in really good shape. It is still in a box. The design # I have for it is 5196/6000. Can you tell me how much this is worth?

Answer this Question

I have an Ashley Belle doll, model number mg641. What is the value?

Answers

Best Answer

Ashley Belle dolls and similar dolls are so plentiful that it is difficult to sell one for $10-$15.

• These dolls are usually listed as Ashley Belle doll and no one mentions the model number but occasionally someone will state a name.
  • eBay is the largest doll selling site and usually the one most people search to find what a particular doll might be selling for.
  • Here are the latest listings for Ashley Belle dolls on eBay. You can search and see if you can find your doll but there are over 400 listed.
  • www.ebay.com/.../i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p4840.m570...
  • Here is a link to what someone actually paid for some of these dolls. Note that many sold for $.99 which means the seller PAID the buyer to buy their doll (seller will pay eBay and PayPal more than .99).
  • www.ebay.com/.../i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=ashley+belle...
  • If you wish to sell your doll, I would recommend listing her on your local Craigslist.
Answer this Question

I'm just wondering how much my Ashley Belle doll is worth. I'd also love to know more about it. I've had it for about 8 years and it's just been sitting on a shelf. On the authenticity card, it says that my doll's name is Carol and she's 715/2312 dolls. Also, it says that there's only 5,000 out in the world and is signed by Fuling Hong. She's in good condition, but just a little dusty. Any information is appreciated. Thank you!

Answer this Question

I have an Ashley Belle doll named Christanne. I can not seem to find this doll anywhere online. How much is she worth?

Answers

Best Answer

There are so many dolls online right now that people want to sell. If your doll is not one of them you can still determine the value from the other dolls listed. These dolls are now selling for $5 to $15 each. It takes a long time to list and sell one.

Answer this Question

I have two Ashley Belle dolls with certificates, a male and female doll. Both are in a wooden case with a glass front. They are dressed in old style Navy uniforms.

Answers

Best Answer

On eBay the ones that are in wooden cases like yours they are asing $50 for them. Just keep in mind they have not hbeen sold and I am not finding any that were sold to find the true value of this item. You can start off with this price and see if anyone is interested. You can always lower the price down if you want to sell the dolls.

Answer this Question

I have a vintage Ashley Belle porcelain doll. She is gorgeous and stands 35'' tall. I am just wondering if anyone has an idea of what she would be worth. She has a lot of beading on her. Maybe someone on here has one that size and by that maker?

Answers

Best Answer

Most of the Ashley Belle dolls are selling online for $5 to $20 each. Considering this doll is a Native American Indian you may be able to get a bit more for the doll. I would start with $35 and work your way down depending on how many offers you get.

Answer this Question

I have 2 Ashley Belle dolls. They have never been out of the boxes. I have, as seen in the photos the certificates.

Answers

Best Answer

Ashley Belle dolls are mass-produced and have a value of $25 and less

Best Answer

There are some dolls that are made in bulk and sol around the world. Normally this company will produce around 2000 of each doll. Therefore, the value is very low and people don't normally buy them. You will be lucky to get $15 for each one of the dolls.

Answer this Question

I found an Ashley Belle Martha doll with a cream dress and was wondering the value. I couldn't find any on Google or eBay.

Answers

Best Answer

This doll is mass produced and will only sell for $7 to $20. Many people collect dolls and don't realize that some of them are mass produced and not a real collectors doll. You will need to determine how much to sell your doll for online. First, you should look for other dolls in this category and check on prices.

Answer this Question

How much are Ashley Belle Keepsake collectible fine bisque porcelain dolls worth?

Answers

Best Answer

Just to verify...this is the 2000 Ashley Belle "Prance" Cat?

I always use the SOLD button on eBay to determine actual market value and there were none at the moment, but this changes daily. With collectibles, their value is determined by what people will pay in today's market. This changes daily as the economy changes.

There were 2 in the COMPLETED (UNSOLD), one at 22.60 and one at 24.08.

If I were going to list it on eBay I would start it in the $15 range on a 30 day auction using the best offer feature so if someone wanted to make you an offer they could. You can set it up so that it is a good until auction, meaning it will stay on Ebay and auto relist every 30 days. I do this with some of my items and have had things sell a year after initial listing. Meanwhile, I enjoy them until they sell!

Hope this was helpful.

Answer this Question

I have a porcelain doll as mentioned above. How do I find out what it is worth?

Answers

Best Answer

Ashley Belle company produces a lot of dolls and usually each model is in the 5,000 range. If you look on the back/neck of your doll you may find what number she is but without a name it will be difficult to pinpoint any real information as to what she is selling for or has sold for in the past.

Answer this Question

I have a 1968 Ashley Bella Adela doll still in the wooden glass case. It has never been taken out of the case with its certificate. The design number is 930/5000. I have been trying to find out how much she is worth. Can you help me?

Answers

Best Answer

This doll is mass produced and the lot is 5000 dolls the same. Unfortunately, these types of dolls don't bring a high resale value. You'll be lucky if you can sell this doll for $15 - 25.

Answer this Question
Load More

Consumer Advice Collectibles DollsJuly 11, 2017
🐛
📓
🌻
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Finding-the-Value-of-Ashley-Belle-Dolls.html