Stuffed Animal Brand Name?

Both of these images contain stuffed animals from what I assume is the same brand. I own the pig teddy, and I found the elephants on social media a while back. I really want to know the brand that produced these teddies, as I have always wanted to know what other teddies they have made like this, and I wanted to look into buying more of them.

My stuffed animal, the pig, is around 25cm tall, and contains a rattle inside of it. It's eyes are stitched and the colours are very faded. I live in Australia, and the person who got it for me says that they think it came from a chemist.

Please help me!

Do you know the years when these would have been made?

When you say chemist, do you mean it was sold in a drug store or at a pharmacy?

Maybe with a little more info I can try to help. I am much more familiar with US makers, but it is possible they are imports.

Thanks!

I would say it was a pharmacy. It wouldve been from around 2005-2006. Thanks for trying to help :)

Hi,

I found this YouTube video, which features the elephant. Here is the link:

youtu.be/a04xql3qY8w

They are so cute!

I think these are from Hugfun. The color of the stuffed animals is the same as the ones they made back in 1990. Hugfun made a lot of tri colored stuffed animals that ranged from elephants to bears and much more.

I'm not sure the elephants are the same brand as so many companies made these plush animals and many were very similar.
But the different array of colors would make it seem so.

Since the colors are entirely different than most of the plush animals someone may be able to help you on one of the toy finding forums. These members are really good but you may have to post to several sites as one group may specialize in one type while another goes for 'anything'.
You will have to join but if they can help you it will be well worth the effort:
www.ghostofthedoll.co.uk/.../
www.facebook.com/.../
offspring.lifehacker.com/how-to-find-a-dupe-of-your-kids-missing...
www.facebook.com/.../

I found a company that makes and creates stuffed animals to order. There are a lot of companies that have giveaways and produced for different retailers as gifts with a purchase or gift sets, these seem to met the criteria for mass producing. Here is a link to making custom stuffed animals - www.alibaba.com/.../pig-plush-toy_1.html

Consumer Advice Collectibles Toys Stuffed ToysDecember 6, 2020
🎉
😷
🎄
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Stuffed-Animal-Brand-Name.html