Treating Cellulitis Under Breasts

I've got cellulitis under both my breasts. My doctor has given me antibiotics to take. The wounds are still infected, but the outer area where the rash is, is becoming flaky. Does that mean it is starting to heal? I've got to go back in 2 weeks to see my doctor and I've got to go to the treatment room tomorrow to get the wounds dressed again.

I would look it up on www.webmd.com for sure. We might give you advice but they can give you facts. Good luck!

Try anti monkey butt powder. Not a joke. It has all natural ingredients and will give you relief and healing fast. Good luck to you. (We use it in Assisted Living facilities to help obese people with the same problem you have.)

What do you do with it?

Your condition may actually be "intertrigo" an under breast rash that is a result of skin on skin irritation and resulting yeast infection. The site below will help in understanding the condition and help in treating the current condition and avoiding future problems:

www.everydayhealth.com/.../