Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Donating Fabric to Charity

0 0EmailFollow
Pin It
Fabric

When cleaning out your fabric stash, consider donating the fabric you can't use to charity. This is a guide about donating fabric to charity.

Here are questions related to Donating Fabric to Charity.

Question: Donating Fabric

I have cotton, flannel, and fashion fabrics, some remnants and some yardage. I am in Orange County, California and want to know where to donate this fabric.

By Kathy

Most Recent Answer

By HerkDia [28]07/07/2014

Check in your area for the local Project Linus Chapter. We make blankets (fleece, quilts, crochet or knitted) for children in the hospitals or for disaster victims as well as children who have lost parents in the war. We use donated fabric and yarn to create blankets made with love for the children. They would willingly take your items you have to donate. Check online for the closest chapter near you.

Question: Donating Fabric to Charity

Is there an organization in Dallas that accepts fabric donations? I have a lot of fabric.

By Pat

Most Recent Answer

By Melinda Gasque K.01/19/2014

Www.binkypatrol.org is a national charity that has locations nationwide. All locations always need donations. You can find the closest office on our website. Thank you for any donations.

Question: Organizations That Accept Fabric Donations

I need an organization where I can donate fabric (women's garments), in NYC (Queens).

By: Blynch

Question: Donating Fabric to Charity

Does anyone know where I can donate fabric in Los Angeles?

By violin3 from Los Angeles, CA

Most Recent Answer

By Debbie [3]02/20/2011

I recently donated all kinds of fabric including curtains to the local senior center in Westminster (Orange County, CA).

Question: Donating Free Fabric Samples

I have lot of free fabric samples. Anyone have any ideas where I can donate them? Thanks.

By Janet from Milwaukee, WI

Most Recent Answer

By bunny_puppy_animal lover [5]12/15/2010

I use my old fabric to make pet toys and sell them online. They usually sell fast.

Solutions: Donating Fabric to Charity

Do you have knowledge about this guide topic? Feel free to share a solution!