Tiny Black Biting Bugs

I have tiny black bugs that bite. They are almost invisible to the naked eye. They are in and on everything including laundry. I feel them on me and in my hair. My husband thinks I'm crazy; I'm starting to think I am. Someone please help me.

Please see your doctor immediately for your bug problem-bring a copy of your question here for your doctor to read. Your doctor will examine you and can recommend a referral to a specialist, if needed, or the county health department to identify and provide a plan to eradicate the bugs.

Me too for 3 years. Mean people say delusional. We know better. I spary my sheets and clothes with hair spray when I feel crawling, then use a heat gun. I turn on hair blow dryer in bed when I first lie down until I feel comfortable. Most recently after unimaginable attempts I cautiously tried a flea dip product called Paramite that I purchased on- line. I soaked paper towels and placed them in corners around kitchen floor. Then started soaking my clothes in diluted solution and wash/rinse several times. People will say dangerous/crazy. I say desperate. Don't give up. I have been suicidal over this problem. You are not alone.

Anonymous

Hi! yeah my husband & kids think I'm obsessed, finally someone has something 2. I 2 have cried,& thought of signing myself into the

Mental illness line @ the Hospital , We have a 3 plex my son thought he saw Carpet Beetle Larva under a chair that was left there. They came & sprayed they said they were goNE they have gone,then I started 2 notice tiny black bugs all most like lint with a bug. In it!!!! I had surgery around the same time & I felt gritty in between my fingers,toes and my head was itchy, and then I felt bites The spray company left sticky tabs came & got them, the guy took them back 2 his boss & he said it was something Bacterial!!!????? I went 2 the Doctor & during all this I got Pheumonia, he said the amount of antibiotics they gave would have taken it away if that was in fact what I had. I can feel them hover around my ankles & on me. I 2 spray my bed down but with Lysol kleenex my sheets twice a week, I have a shower. I use antibacterial soap Tetree shampoo,Tetree Conditioner and fells good for a while. My laundry gets washed in borax 20 Mule.but still comes back with these biting bugs or insects that are almost invisible 2 the eye I also spray my couch & chair with lysol, but that only lasts for a while I spray & vacuum as well every or every other day but again it comes back. They bug guys say when my laundry was downstairs there must have been stored old food or cat & dog food where they must have got in my laundry it was down there in bags 4 almost a month till I could do my laundry again. Come 2 find out my father in law 92yrs young had cat food in an old fridge, how long who knows!!!! & the old rug down their got soaked 2 times when pipes froze in winter that & his Apartment that is the basement.They are coming back 4 a final spray in 3 weeks!!! That better B it. I have even called the public Health Board & the told me 2 collect samples so I did 2-day I will take them I will let U Know what happensBut 2-day some one told me 2 spray the original yellow ListerineHey I will try anything to get my house back!!! The war is on, & I will win

Wow I thought I was gonna put myself in the Mental Illness ward First wash your sheets,cases,comforter and go & buy Allergy pillow cases & matress,box's print cases if the Bed Bug ones are same price buy them thy also keep the bacteria & everything out I don't have b-bugs veer have but better safe than sorry.Then put each ones on & spray with 3 quarters Lysol Power&Fresh 1q warm water leave it on everything 2 dry I have not had a problem since!!!! I wish we could talk on FOOK OR MESSENGER I COULD TELL U a lot more answer back????

I am with DCA: I don't see any bugs in that photo. Perhaps if it were focused better, we might. But they are different sizes and colors.

Please see a doctor. The only bugs that a almost naked to the eye are called "No SeeUms" and they are indigenous to Alaska.

I hope these suggestions help.

Sandi/PBP

Last night, after a hell day of spraying Lysol everywhere, it gets very expensive, I tried the Listerine in front of couch, on the floor & on my couch.swept my vynal kitchen floor 3 times a day is the norm. BECAUSE I HAVE CATS & SOMETIMES THE CAT LITTER WILL GET OUT LOF THEIR TRAY!!! But that's not the only things that get picked up,Strange white & black stuff 2. Every day my sink has to be cleaned several times a day with antibacterial soap. THE COUNTER TOP IS OLD & I think it is starting 2 rauwt I'not sure but I feel what ever this is in the cupboards, around my feet & ankles, same in bathroom counter top is new but cupboard is old. House is shout 80 yrs. Old Got my bed under control now Thank God, my 2 bedroom carpets are really old. We have 8 grandchildren so things have been spilt & cleaned but some I have never been aware of. I don't know. If they have been cleaned, I'm sure that could cause some bacterial stuff????My living room carpet is even older, in a couple of spots the carpet is so flat & black with dirt that I try to clean 4or5 times a day 2 no avail and scrb so hard my rota cuff surgery is in 2 days because I have hurt it even worse. Ht ever this is yesterday I felt a pin pick on my eye brow scratch it then put my nail which had something black in it on a white piece of paper. It rubbed of a tiny bit of blood, miniscule and the there was a tiny little triangle 2 a tear. Shaped bug. I know I am not crazy,angry, depressed comfused,in need of relief YES, My laundry is still coming back with tiny almost invisable tny black oval bugs,2 almost a 2 to 3 straight dotted thin,thin line some of these things are looking like glitter WOW I need some answers PLEASE  HELP ME LOST IN N. FALLS CANADA

Annie,

Sorry to hear about your problem with black tiny bugs. I am having a similar problem in Kansas. Are they biting and crawling on you at night? Have you been able to catch any of them? I have placed sticky traps underneath my bed, and bingo one is stuck in there. I am not sure where to take this. I suspect in my case is bird mites. Have you seen an empty nest somewhere around the house? I found an empty nest five to 7 ft from my kitchen door, and I suspect when the birds abandoned the nest, the mites migrated to my apartment. I moved to an apartment two months ago, and I find that my allergies have acted up. My doctor did blood work and confirmed that is a major allergic reaction to mites. Since I don't have any marks just small bites that go away, she doesn't think it is an infestation, but I think it might be. I added filters to my vents, I also clean with hot water and salt. I have used neem oil, and lots of cleaning products. I am currently taking hydroxyzine and cortisone to stop the generalized body itch. I feel them crawling too. I thought I was going crazy and imagining things until I found this black bug. I also find small tiny black dots and white dots on my skin, on my sheets, and on my clothes. I suspect I am their host at the moment, but I am not sure this is possible. I find that warm baths with some neem oil and a bit of alcohol diluted in the water works to alleviate the itching. I have also used tea tree oil diluted with an unscented lotion. I suggest using salt because it is not toxic. I read about something called Diatomaceous Earth ( food grade), which is a silica powder to sprinkle around the house and it kills mites, fleas, and other small insects. Supposedly it is not safe if you breathe it. I read that baking soda can also do the trick by killing exoeskeletons. I spent most of my awake time trying to eradicate this and it is a nightmare. I also noticed that if i don't change the bedding, they start bothering me within 48 hours. I also vacuum, wash, wet dust, and try to keep all clothes enclosed after washing. I wish you lots of luck and keep me posted.

Marcela

I am also experiencing stings from little tiny black and white bugs. I feel like I am going crazy, unable to sleep with the sting of the bites every night. Have to get up to go to work regardless if I am exhausted or not. I am currently trying to get answers from 2 different exterminating Experts. They are too tiny to be bed bugs or fleas. they do die once smash when they are stinging me. I used a bomb spray but it didn't work either. I am so exhausted, I just want to rest a full night. Feel them crawling on me too. There has to be way to kill these nightmare bugs. I am actually from Texas.

Have you found out what the tiny black bugs are? I to feel I'm going crazy! They are in my scalp as well as my back and they bite. I have been treatofor head lice but I'm starting to believe this is NOT head lice! No lice reatments have worked including every single home remedy! The last 14 days I spend ALL day every day picking at my head, doing a treatment, throwing out beds and spending unimaginatable amounts of money on treatments, laundry soap, bleach, vinaigrette and other cleaners! You described exactly what I have been going through! Only mine jump!

I to would like to know!!! I am having the same issue! I thought I was alone in this. My kids think I am crazy. It started when I got a new bed spread. They are tiny and don't move. Black specks and I have bites everywhere.. head, kneel, back ugh!!! Nothing has worked. Washed everything with bleach sprayed, treated my hair with chemicals... I am going nuts

I feel your pain went through it and coming out of it because they feed off you so where ever you are lying at with no plastic they are in there mattresses and couches. Get some plastic for your couches and chairs I used nothing but raid products so I got some flea fogger and some enforcer for fleas and other bugs. Now my mattress because it wasn't covered at first they pretty much made a home. Then I bought plastic...Now this is what I realized over time was happening. I would go to sleep and some were dying because of the plastic and some were making it to my skin CRAWLING on me. Wasn't dawning on me yet but I would go to work carrying these bugs on me. I would be gone 9 hours 10 take a bath and they in my water mind you yes they are like black specks after the water ran out there were these specks .. I would smear it and it's blood in them sucking on me all day. I was repeating this horror everyday until I put my mattress out. I have had this mattress for 6 years and several people have slept on it. They smell blood too. You to be your own investigater asking when did it start where did start what's different and sometimes other people bring their critters too they are carrying on them. Hope it this helps

Your not crazy. I have them to u cabt see them. But tbey are not there. Little black spects biteing an makein it uncomfortable .there every where hair. Clothes. rugs everywhere .HELP I WANT THEM GONE

Did u ever get rid of them cause I have the same problem

I too have the same problem. They bite me 24/7. They are tormenting me. it's been 3 months for me. I'm at my wit's end. someone help us.

Anonymous

I have the same thing going on :-(

I have been going through the same thing and I had the black specks in my mattress. A lot do I tried spraying for fleas but these were not jumping. They were biting me in the night but not a lot because I bought a plastic for my mattress. But the one that did set fire to me. I was washing these things in my bath water and they would not go down with the water necessarily but I would smash them and it would make a line of blood AND NOT BED BUGS THEY ARE SMALL LIKE BLACK PEPPER. They were living on me throughout the day sucking me dry until I took a bath that night and the cycle started over until I figure I couldn't kill them my mattress and box spring to exposed.

oh my GOD i am going threw the same thing ! they are biting me not my husband and he thinks im nuts....I called 2 exterminators,vacuum every day ...washed clothing in borax....i have been to a dermatologist twice and lastly, the walk in er 7 times! still no answers there has to be someone or somewhere to help !